Discover the Vortex COMBO S600 Inline Fan + Profilter 70s Carbon Filter
The vortex power fan s-line ultra quiet fans are here. The quietest inline duct fan on the market, the vortex s-line is completely different from the competition, and specifically designed for the indoor grower.
Manufactured with only the finest high porosity activated carbon, the PROfilters 45s and 70s effectively remove 99.5% of volatile organic compounds.
Vortex Powerfans S-600
- Powerful, compact and quiet mixed flo impeller
- 100% speed controllable
- May be mounted in any position
- Suitable for airstream temperatures up to 140ºF (60ºC)
- Prewired with 120V power cord
- Energy efficient variable speed motor
- Fan and motor are precisely balanced for a quiet and vibration-free operation
- An extremely energy efficient ac brushless motor powers the patented mixed-flow dual impellers.
- Built with double insulated walls, noise is reduced to levels that were previously thought to be unattainable.
- All s-line models are assembled with high impact resistant polycarbonate casings, an integrated back draft damper and a mounting bracket designed for quick and easy installation.
Vortex PROfilter PRO70s 6"
- Outside Diameter : 9"
- Height : 28" (71cm)
- Weight : 28.6 lbs
- Carbon Bed Width : 1.6" (40.64mm)
- Recommanded Fan : VTX600 & S-600
- Recommanded Maximum CFM : 400 at 0.1 sec
- Pressure Drop at Max CFM : 80pa/.75swg
- Max Operating Temperature of 175ºF
- Hight Capacity Prefilter : 20mm thickness, low air resistance, antibacterial, high capacity (670g / M2), flame retardant.
- High quality galvanized steel.
- High porosity virgin extruded activated carbon 4mm. Specially designed to remove VOC. 66mm bed thickness.
- High quality galvanized perforated steel.
- High capacity prefilter - 20mm thickness - Low air resistance - Antibacterial- High capacity: 670g / M2 - Flame retardant
- Industrial activated carbon filter for heavy duty applications
- Carbon air filter can clean air up to 175 cfms.
- Designed to be used with VTX600 and S-600
Package Includes :
1 x Power Cord
1 x Easy to install-mounting brackets
After your purchase, the items are subject to the respective manufacturer’s warranty policy.
These policies can be found on the original manufacturer’s website or by contacting them.
Indoor Growing Canada is not responsible for replacing, repairing or any costs associated with your item while under warranty.
Indoor Growing Canada will assist you in your warranty claim by helping you coordinate with the original manufacturer.