Gaia Green All Purpose 4-4-4
GAIA GREEN All Purpose is an excellent product for landscape and garden use. This ORGANIC fertilizer combines the best of our products, creating an outstanding blend for all your fertilizing needs.
• 4-4-4 NPK Ratio - Excellent for Vegetative Growth
• Multi ingredient organic formula
• Suitable for a full range of soil grown crops
• Superb for all plants - trees, shrubs, fruits, c****bis and vegetables
• Improves soil properties. Feed soil microbes.
To further unlock the potential of this fertilizer, add Worm Castings to your order for a Microbial boost. Find out why.
SUGGESTED APPLICATION RATES:
• Plants : Pre-Mix into soil medium as per instructions below or apply as a top dress to surface every 7 to 10 days through the vegetative period. For living soil applications, apply as a part of your re-amendment program.
• Garden, landscape and lawn: Apply 2kg. (5lbs.) per 10 square meters (100 sq. ft.). One bag covers approximately 50 square meters (500 sq. ft). Apply up to once a month or as desired. In garden and landscape applications, gently dig into the soil surface where possible.
• Pre-mixing soil for hanging baskets potted plants and planter boxes: Thoroughly mix 60ml. (4 tbsp.) into 4L (1gal.) of soil or growing medium. Consider adding Worm Castings to your mix, here's why.
• Top dressing hanging baskets, potted plants, and planter boxes: Hanging baskets, potted plants, and planter boxes: Apply 30ml. (2tbsp.) per 4L (1gal.) of soil or growing medium. Apply up to once a month or as desired. Gently dig Gaia Green All Purpose into the soil surface.
1x Gaia Green All Purpose 4-4-4
- User Manual: (Click here to download PDF)
After your purchase, the items are subject to the respective manufacturer’s warranty policy.
These policies can be found on the original manufacturer’s website or by contacting them.
Indoor Growing Canada is not responsible for replacing, repairing or any costs associated with your item while under warranty.
Indoor Growing Canada will assist you in your warranty claim by helping you coordinate with the original manufacturer.