DISCLAIMER: This unit is intended for LEGAL purposes only, to be used in accordance with local laws and ordinances. Use only in WELL VENTILATED AREAS!
1.9CF ECO Vacuum Oven - LED - 5 Shelves Standard
For the easy and efficient degassing and purging light hydrocarbon solvents, look no further than our purpose-built ECO vacuum oven with LED display.
Using cold-boiling, this oven applies gentle heat under reduced pressure to expedite solvent degassing while preserving color, aroma, and overall quality. The ECO vacuum oven has five (5) spacious shelves with optimal heat distribution and perfect uniformity across each shelf surface. It’s low consumption, high-throughput, and reliable, so you’ll spend less money and time getting the job done.
This oven comes with a touchscreen and LEDs for easy operation, and two-year parts and labor warranty.
Our ovens offer:
- The guaranteed industry standards ability to lose less than 1” Hg over a 24 hour period.
- Reliable deep vacuum that reaches below 0.1 torr. with stainless steel compression-fit tubing and stainless steel instrumentation valves.
- Uniform heat which is key to an effective oven. Our ovens offer 7% temperature uniformity across all shelves with offering ±1⁰ stability in temperature.
- Comes standard with the maximum number of shelves and a well-lit LED interior.
- Items Included: 5' 37⁰ female flared HVAC hose; USA power cord; and oven operation manual. You’ll get the complete package only with Best Value Vacs.
Key Oven Features:
- 1/4" JIC Vacuum Port with included 5' HVAC Hose
- Easy Vac-Release Dial allows release of vacuum without disconnecting pump or purge
- Stainless steel interior for a sanitary, easy-to-clean look
- Overload circuit breaker for electrical protection
- Comes standard with 4 (0.9CF Eco models) or 5 shelves (1.9CF Eco models)
|Electrical||120 VAC / 60Hz / 800W / USA Plug|
|Internal Chamber||Four Wall HeatingMaterial: Polished Stainless SteelDimensions (LxWxH): 14-1/4" x 16-1/2" x 13-3/4"|
|Temperature Control||LED PID ControllerTemperature Range: Room Temperature - 212⁰FTemperature Stability: ± 1.8⁰F or ± 1⁰CAutomatic Over Shoot Shut DownOver Temp Alarm|
|Vacuum Gauge||Ranging from -1inHG to -30inHG|
|Maximum Vacuum Level||-29.9” Hg / -75.4 cmHg / -1 MPa /|
|Shelves||Up to 11 sliding shelves at one timeReinforced steel with sides to secure productShelf Capacity (area): 129 in2Total Shelf Capacity: 1035 in2 or 7.2 ft2Dimensions (LxW): 11-3/8" x 11-3/16"|
|Door||½” Tempered Glass window with LEDsWindow Dimensions (LxH): 11-3/4" x 11"Replaceable Gasket material: Silicone|
|Weight & Dimensions||Outside Dimensions (LxWxH): 28”w x 22”d x 18”hWeight: 205lbs|
|Compliant||*CE Listing Recognized*ISO 9001: 2008*ISO 13485: 2003*Manufactured in Acc. w/ Q/TIWY7-2004*IEC68-2-3|
Note: This oven does NOT contain a vacuum pump. External pump is required to achieve vacuum pressure
After your purchase, the items are subject to the respective manufacturer’s warranty policy.
These policies can be found on the original manufacturer’s website or by contacting them.
Indoor Growing Canada is not responsible for replacing, repairing or any costs associated with your item while under warranty.
Indoor Growing Canada will assist you in your warranty claim by helping you coordinate with the original manufacturer.