2" Standard Closed Column Extractor 115-200g
**DISCLAIMER: This unit is intended for LEGAL purposes only, to be used in accordance with local laws and ordinances. Use only in extremely well ventilated areas. DO NOT USE INDOORS**
Key Features and Description:
- Closed Column Pressure Extractor (Comes with 1 yr. Limited warranty, excludes gaskets and screens)
- This system allows the user to build up solvent pressure by closing the valve, pulling a vacuum and filling the extractor, Extractor will fill about 85% with solvent before the internal pressure will equal the pressure of the can propellant.
- The solvent can will fit into either port with a tip adapter supplied with some butane cans, tip adapter required, not included
- Solvent Soak is expected to be between 30-90 min, but this all depends on material, starting with frozen cans of solvent is recommended
- This system allows the user to soak the material before opening the bottom valve to release the solvent and oil.
- 8" x 8" Platinum Cured Silicone Non-Stick Pad
- 2" Tri-Clamp 304 Stainless Steel Material Tube
- Spool Sizes Specifications:
- 2" x 12" = 115G
- 2" x 18" = 150G
- 2" x 24" = 200G
- 304 Stainless Steel Barb and Flare End Caps with Heavy Duting Stainless Steel Miniature Ball Valves
- (1) 2" Standard Pressure Tri-Clamp Clamps
- 2" Tri-Clamp Quadpod
- (1) Buna-N Tri-Clamp Gaskets
- Buna-N 100 Mesh (150 Micron) Gasket
- Compound Gauge - Allows the User to see vacuum and pressure on the column when operating
- Shower Head - Top Cap has a round shower head on the bottom of it to allow for better dispersion of Solvent
- Sight Glass - 1/4" Inline Sight Glass Allows you to see the flow of butane in the Closed Column Extractor
***Note: Parts and components can be subject to substitutions. Any substituted parts will have the same function and will be of equal or greater value.****
After your purchase, the items are subject to the respective manufacturer’s warranty policy.
These policies can be found on the original manufacturer’s website or by contacting them.
Indoor Growing Canada is not responsible for replacing, repairing or any costs associated with your item while under warranty.
Indoor Growing Canada will assist you in your warranty claim by helping you coordinate with the original manufacturer.