For plants to thrive they need healthy roots, but standard pots deform roots which seriously compromises the plant. The Air-Pot system does the opposite, actively enhancing the plant, by making it develop a mass of healthy fibrous roots. This maximises its ability to absorb nutrients and water, leading to a healthier, faster growing plant. Nurseries in many countries are reaping the benefits of the Air-Pot system, from the small to the very large. The Air-Pot system is truly unique in its ability to containerise any size.
Outside Dimension: 10.8" H x 12" D
Volume Dimension: 10" H x 10.6" D (10" green base)
Volume: 3.2 gallon - 12.3 liter (5 gallon equivalent)
Using the Air-Pot® isn’t just a choice of container – it is a decision to revolutionise the whole way that you grow. Compared to normal plant containers the Air-Pot® is not cheap, but the massive benefits gained from the superior plants that the Air-Pot system produces, far outweigh the initial investment.
- Air-Pot® grown plants are healthy plants and healthy plants sell quicker and for higher prices.
- Air-Pot® grown plants grow faster leading to faster turnover of stock, faster turnover of cash, and bigger profits.
- Air-Pot® grown plants are more resistant to disease, so there are less losses, and there is less expenditure on fungicides and pesticides.
- Air-Pot® grown plants need repotting less frequently, meaning less labour costs.
- The Air-Pot system gives you more flexibility. Plants can stay in the Air-Pot® for an extra season rather than be sold off at a discounted price. Or you can pot up for a more valuable plant next season.
- Air-Pot® grown plants establish better when planted out, so there are no losses to replace and happy customers return to order more.
4x Air-Pot No.5 (3.3 Gal Green) Air Pruning Pot
After your purchase, the items are subject to the respective manufacturer’s warranty policy.
These policies can be found on the original manufacturer’s website or by contacting them.
Indoor Growing Canada is not responsible for replacing, repairing or any costs associated with your item while under warranty.
Indoor Growing Canada will assist you in your warranty claim by helping you coordinate with the original manufacturer.