Ask for a Quote
Air Sniper Inflow 16 / 36 - 5000 cu.ft.
The Air Sniper Inflow 16/36 Air Treatment System was designed and developed to sanitize the air rather than filter it. We achieved this by maximizing the UVGI output while creating scientifically measured dwell time and molecule contact to ensure destruction of all unwanted pathogens. The Air Sniper Inflow 16/36 has been designed to fit into existing HVAC systems with ease and incorporates a Wi-Fi connection for remote monitoring and control. Air Sniper has also developed this system as a plug and play product and eliminates the need for expensive electrical connections.
- Kills up to 99.9% of airborne COVID-19 and H1N1 (test results available here)
- HVAC easy fit bulkhead size 16” W x 36” H
- 50x Ultra High Intensity 36-watt UVC lamps (1,800 watts total)
- Suggested Coverage: 5,000 Cubic Feet
- 5x UVC reflective tunnels
- Wi-Fi Enabled for remote monitoring and control
- Multitask colour touch screen for maintenance and manual monitoring
- 0% Ozone
- Power Requirements: 208V, 50/60 HZ
- Energy consumption: 8.0 Amps
- Control panel: Colour touch screen Wi-Fi enabled
- Housing material: Aluminum
- HVAC Bulkhead: 20” W x 20” H x 2” D
- Airflow: Flow Switch detection on/off cycle
- Electrical safety certification: UL and CSA standards
- Maximum CFM allowance: 5,000 CFM
Dimensions & weight
- Dimensions (Not including bulkhead): 45” W x 37” H x 21” D
- Weight: 100 lbs.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.