Ask for a Quote
Air Sniper Low Pro - 1200 cu.ft.
Protect against unwanted airborne contaminants with the Air Sniper Low Pro. The Air Sniper Low Pro is designed to sanitize the air rather than filter it. This is achieved by maximizing both the UVGI output while creating scientifically measured dwell time and molecule contact to ensure the destruction of all unwanted pathogens. Suitable for small horticultural spaces or tents, the Low Pro sanitizes the air 24/7. Duct adaptors for tent inlets available for the Low Pro.
- Kills up to 99.9% of airborne COVID-19 and H1N1 (test results available here)
- Destroys 99.9% of Pathogens
- Plug and Play (for easy installation)
- 4x Ultra High intensity 36-watt UVC lamps (144 watts)
- Cleanable pre-filter
- High/Low fan speed (120-60 CFM)
- Bulb replacement light indicator
- Aluminum powder coated construction
- Suggested coverage (1200 Cubic Feet) with air turnover of 10 minutes
- Auto Lamp Detection
- 0% Ozone
- Made in Canada
- Energy Consumption: 2.5 Amps @110V 50/60 HZ
- Mounting: Universal (Hanging, ceiling, wall-mount)
- Control Panel: (on/off switch and speed control)
- Housing Material: Powder coated aluminum
Dimensions & weight
- Dimensions: 26” L x 17” H x 4.5” D
- Weight: 30 lbs.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.