Ask for a Quote
Air Sniper Ultra - 7500 cu.ft.
The Air Sniper Ultra was designed and developed to sterilize the air rather than filter it. We achieved this by maximizing both the UVGI output and our patented photocatalytic element that increases the effective photocatalytic surface area dramatically. The performance results are an amazing 99.9% destruction rate for microorganisms and a significant first pass reduction in volatile organic compounds (VOCs can be large molecules and will sometimes require multiple passes through unit to eliminate completely). It’s also designed to run 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Kills up to 99.9% of airborne COVID-19 and H1N1 (test results available here)
- Destroys 99.9% of airborne contaminants
- Cleanable Pre-Filters
- 5x Photocatalytic Elements
- Four UVGI Chambers
- Plug and Play (for easy installation)
- 12x Ultra High Intensity 36-Watt UVC lamps (432 watts total)
- Remote / Manual - Adjustable Fan Speed (300 – 750 cfm)
- Auto Filter Detection
- Auto Lamp Detection
- Aluminum Powder Coated Construction
- 0% Ozone
- Multitask Colour touchscreen for maintenance and manual monitoring
- Wi-Fi enabled for remote monitoring and control
- Suggested coverage: 7,500 Cubic feet with recommended air turnover of 10 minutes
- Made in Canada
- Power Requirements: 110-220V, 60/50 HZ
- Energy consumption, Fan Speed High/Low*: 6.0 Amps @ 110V 50/60 Hz
- Fan Motor: External rotor motor with forward curved centrifugal fan, with thermal protector
- Control panel: Colour touch screen Wi-Fi enabled
- Housing material: Aluminum powder coated
- Electrical safety certification: CSA rated for continuous operation under applicable UL and CSA standards
*Air Sniper fan speed disclaimer: volume levels increase at higher fan speeds
Dimensions & weight
- Dimensions: 29.25” W x 20.7” H x 12” D
- Weight, system incl. filters: 50 lbs.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.