Discover the Alfred Garden Tools Alfred's Digital EC / TDS / Temperature Hydro TesterThe TDS-1 is an economically priced, reliable EC/TDS meter that is ideal for testing applications such as hydroponics & gardening, pools & spas, aquariums & reef tanks, water ionizers, drinking water and more. Measures electrical conductivity (EC), total dissolved solids (TDS). Excellent for hydroponic nutrient testing.
- Four scales: EC: µS, mS; TDS: ppm, ppt
- Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC)
- Water resistant
- Measurement Range: 0-9990 µS; 0-5000 ppm; 0-9.9 mS; 0-5.0 ppt
- Digital Calibration (push button) to any point within the meter's range
- Auto-off function, data-hold function and low-battery indicator
- Display: large and easy-to-read LCD screen includes simultaneous temperature reading
- Factory Calibrated: The TDS-1 meter is calibrated with a 1413 µS solution—can be recalibrated with digital calibration using the push buttons
- Includes a protective cap and batteries
- EC Range: 0-9990 µS; 0-9.9 mS
- TDS Range: 0-5000 ppm (mg/L); 0-5.0 ppt
- Temperature Range: 1-80°C/33-176°F
- Resolution: 1 µS/ppm; 0.1 mS/ppt Temp. resolution: 0.1°C/F
- Accuracy: +/- 2%
- EC-to-TDS Conversion Factor: NaCl (avg of 0.5)
- Calibration: Digital calibration by push button
- Probe: Fixed
- Housing: Water resistant
- Power source: 3 x 1.5V button cell batteries (included) (model LR44 or equivalent)
- 1 Year warranty
Dimensions & weight
Dimensions: 6.0" x 1.3" x 0.7"
Weight: 0.12 lbs
After your purchase, the items are subject to the respective manufacturer’s warranty policy.
These policies can be found on the original manufacturer’s website or by contacting them.
Indoor Growing Canada is not responsible for replacing, repairing or any costs associated with your item while under warranty.
Indoor Growing Canada will assist you in your warranty claim by helping you coordinate with the original manufacturer.