Discover the Anden Dehumidifier 320 Pints / Day 277V (A320V3)
The Anden Model A320V3 Dehumidifier is designed to dehumidify the air coming into the unit by passing the incoming air over an evaporator coil to drop the air temperature below the dew point of the air. Moisture is removed from the air and drained out of the unit to a common floor or waste drain. The air is then reheated in the condenser coil and exits the unit. Dehumidification occurs until the set point is reached, then shuts off until the control determines a need for operation.
The Anden Model A320V3 Dehumidifier is the perfect solution for the precise management of humidity required in an indoor growing environment. The Model A320V3 can also be programmed to circulate air within a grow facility. Proper air flow carries moisture away from the plants, helping to prevent fungus, disease and plant pests from damaging the crop. Circulating the air also maximizes the application of CO2 in the grow facility.
- Control: On-Board digital with diagnostics
- Air supply orientation: Horizontal
- Filter: 20" x 22" x 2" MERV 11
- Refrigerant: R410A
- Coil type: Copper tube, Aluminum fin with Electro-Fin E-coated
- Drain connection (requires drain trap): 3/4" FNPT
- P-Trap required: Yes (included)
- Leveling feet: No
- Hanging brackets: Included
- Warranty: 5 years on all parts including refrigeration system
- Control: Model A77
- Drain fittings: 3/4" MNPT x 3/4" BARB - 3/4" MNPT x 3/4" Female pipe - 3/4" FNPT x 3/4" Female pipe - 3/4" P-Trap
- Drain tubing (length, ID): 10' - 3/4" ID
- Thermostat wire: 30' 20 gauge 4-wire
- Capacity(1) PPD at 80°/60%RH: 315
- Energy factor(1): 2.6L/kW-h - 5.5 pints/kWh
- Voltage, phase, frequency: 277VAC, 1 phase, 60Hz
- Current draw (amps)(1): 9.2
- Power (Watts)(1): 2,450
- Power cord type and length: SJT, L7-20P, 10ft
- Hardwire: Field configurable
- Breaker size: 20 amp
- CFM: 830
- Operating range Temp/RH: 65/50 to 85/80
- Dimensions: 32 5/8"W x 24"H x 24 1/4"L
- Weight: 180 lbs
(2)Total cooling load.
After your purchase, the items are subject to the respective manufacturer’s warranty policy.
These policies can be found on the original manufacturer’s website or by contacting them.
Indoor Growing Canada is not responsible for replacing, repairing or any costs associated with your item while under warranty.
Indoor Growing Canada will assist you in your warranty claim by helping you coordinate with the original manufacturer.