The Anden Model A320V1 Dehumidifier is designed to dehumidify the air coming into the unit by passing the incoming air over an evaporator coil to drop the air temperature below the dew point of the air. Moisture is removed from the air and drained out of the unit to a common floor or waste drain. The air is then reheated in the condenser coil and exits the unit. Dehumidification occurs until the set point is reached, then shuts off until the control determines a need for operation.
- Capacity(1) PPD at 80°/60%RH: 320
- Energy factor(1): 2.9L/kWh - 6.0 pints/kWh
- Voltage, phase, frequency: 208-240VAC, 1 phase, 60Hz
- Current draw (amps)(1): 11.1
- Power (Watts)(1): 2,310
- Power cord type and length: SJT, 6-20P, 10ft
- Hardwire: Field configurable
- Breaker size: 20 amp
- CFM: 830
- Operating range Temp/RH: 60/50 to 85/80
- Dimensions: 32 5/8"W x 24"H x 24 1/4"L
- Weight: 180 lbs
(1)Rated capacity and energy factor test done and current draw measured in accordance with AHAM DH-1 2008 at 80°F/60% Rh inlet air at 0.0 ESP.
(2)Total cooling load.
After your purchase, the items are subject to the respective manufacturer’s warranty policy.
These policies can be found on the original manufacturer’s website or by contacting them.
Indoor Growing Canada is not responsible for replacing, repairing or any costs associated with your item while under warranty.
Indoor Growing Canada will assist you in your warranty claim by helping you coordinate with the original manufacturer.