In your grow room, Air that is not humid enough will cause excessive transpiration. As the plant diffuses water in dry conditions, it cannot be absorbed and replaced quickly enough by the root system. This retards your plants growth, producing slow growing and weak, poor quality plants. In your Drying room, Air that is not humid enough will dry the plants too quickly, degrading the quality, aroma, and flavor. The low quality end-result reduces the overall value and salability of your crop.
The Anden AS35FP is a high capacity electrode-type humidifier which runs independently of your HVAC system. The humidifier is capable of between 11.5 and 34.6 gallons per day, providing humidity to grow rooms up to 6,200square feet. Running on cold water, the Anden AS35FP generates steam by energizing the two electrodes in the steam canister. Current flowing in between the electrodes causes the water to boil, creating steam. Steam is delivered into the grow/drying room via the Fan Pack. The modulating control will vary the Modulating Steam Humidifier’s output based on the difference between the set point and actual RH. When the RH set point is reached the humidifier stops producing steam and continues to energize the fan in the fan pack for 2 minutes to push any residual steam out into the grow/drying room.
The Anden AS35FP has many advanced safety and operational features:
- Internal Control Board: Manages the complete operation of the humidifier. Fills and drains to maintain proper amperage draw, water level and notifies when service is required.
- Back Flow Protection : Air gap in the fill cap prevents pressure built up.
- Water Level Sensor : Manages the water level in the steam canister to prevent overfilling.
- Automatic Drain and Fill Cycle : Unit flushes and fills periodically to maintain the proper conductivity.
- Drain Water Tempering : Unit uses cold inlet water to temper the canister water reducing the drain water temperature below 140°F to protect PVC piping and condensation pumps.
- End-of-Season Drain : After a 72-hour period with no call for humidity the humidifier will drain the water from the canister. Unit will remain in stand-by until next call for humidification.
- Operating Time Monitor: Accumulates actual humidifier run time to activate periodic drain and fill cycles, end-of-season drain function and monitors the life of canister.
The Model AS35FP includes:
- The Steam Humidifier
- Fan Pack
- Model 5558 Control
- Model 4028 Drain trap assembly
- 6’ steam hose
- 10’ drain tubing
The Anden model AS35FP must be installed by a local HVAC professional.
- Warranty : 5 years
- Unit Dimensions: 10.125″ W x 20.875″ H x 7.125″ D
- Box Dimensions: 19.49″ W x 19.36″ H x 30.07″ D
- Weight : 23lbs
- Operating Weight : 27lbs
All orders over 59$ placed through Indoor Growing Canada qualify for FREE Shipping.
Indoor Growing Canada ships all over Canada from Canada and we provide all shipments with a tracking number.
Once your order has been shipped, you will receive an email update with shipping details along with the associated tracking number.
Indoor Growing Canada delivers packages through these carriers : Canada Post, FedEx, Dicom, Canpar, Purolator and UPS.
Most shipping carriers do not ship to PO boxes. If you enter a PO box for your shipping address, Indoor Growing Canada might have to contact you to provide an alternative delivery address.
Please note that tracking information might be updated only one (1) business day after your order has been shipped.
Shipping Delivery Times
2 to 3 business days for Quebec and Ontario. 3 to 7 business days for other provinces.
All orders placed through Indoor Growing Canada come with discreet shipping.
Before returning any items, please contact us via email (email@example.com) to request a Return Authorization Number (RMA). Items sent back without authorization may not be refundable.
To return a purchase, your items must meet the following conditions :
1. Be returned within 30 days of your delivery date.
2. Be in its original and unopened box.
3. Be returned with a receipt or proof of purchase.
Buyer will receive a prepaid return shipping label.
Indoor Growing Canada reserves the right to reject returns which do not comply with our return policy.
Upon successful inspection of returned items, a refund, less the restocking fees, will be issued back to your original payment method within 5 business days of receiving your return.
Once your refund has been processed, a refund confirmation will be sent to the email address provided at checking out. Your financial institution may require additional time to process the refund to your account.