- Caster wheels (4) included
- Control (3): Built-in digital control with display
- Control mounting option: Field interchangeable from top to front
- Cabinet insulation:½" EPS
- Air discharge orientation: Top or end
- Inlet/Outlet duct collars: 10" dia.
- Backdraft damper at outlet: Included
- Filter Washable: MERV 8
- Refrigerant :R410A
- Coil type: E-coated
- Power cord length: 8 ft.
- Discharge air temperature rise 10°F–30°F
- Drain connection(4) ¾" MNPT Threaded
- Warranty: 5 years
(3)Built-in automatic control capable to be set up for dehumidification and ventilation or zoning. (4)Threaded barbed fitting included.
- Capacity: 130 ppd
- Energy factor: 2.9L/kW-h
- Airflow @ varying E.S.P. (external static pressure - dry coil): 0.0" w.c. - 310 CFM, 0.2" w.c. - 267 CFM, 0.4" w.c. - 226 CFM, 0.5. w.c. - 178 CFM
- Voltage, phase, frequency: 120VAC, 1 phase, 60Hz
- Current draw(1): 8.3 Amps
- Noise: 50 dBA
- Dimensions (cabinet only): 219.5"W x 18.75"H x 30"L
- Weight: 113 lbs
- Inlet air operating conditions during: Dehumidification: 50°F-104°F, 40°F dew point min. - Ventilation: 40°F-140°F, 0%-99%RH (non-condensing)
(1)Rated capacity and energy factor test done and current draw measured in accordance with AHAM DH-1 2008 at 80°F/60% Rh inlet air at 0.0 ESP. (2)Height does not include adjustable feet.The width excludes the filter doors and length excludes the duct collars.
After your purchase, the items are subject to the respective manufacturer’s warranty policy.
These policies can be found on the original manufacturer’s website or by contacting them.
Indoor Growing Canada is not responsible for replacing, repairing or any costs associated with your item while under warranty.
Indoor Growing Canada will assist you in your warranty claim by helping you coordinate with the original manufacturer.