Roll over image to zoom in
The Anden Model A95 Dehumidifier is designed to dehumidify the air coming into the unit by passing the incoming air over an evaporator coil to drop the air temperature below the dew point of the air. Moisture is removed from the air and drained out of the unit to a common floor or waste drain. The air is then reheated in the condenser coil and exits the unit. Dehumidification occurs until the set point is reached, then shuts off until periodic sampling determines a need for operation.
- Capacity (1): 95 ppd
- Energy Factor (1): 2.2 L/kW-h
- Airflow @ varying E.S.P. (external static pressure - dry coil): 0.0" w.c.-265 CFM, 0.2" w.c.-230 CFM, 0.4" w.c.-200 CFM
- Current draw (1): 8.0 Amps
- Noise: 54 dBA ducted - 60 dBA unducted
- Dimensions (cabinet only) (2): Width 12.5" - Height 14.5" - Length 27.5"
- Weight: 70 lbs
- Inlet air operating conditions during: -Dehumidification: 50°F – 104°F, 40°F dew point min. -Ventilation: 40°F – 140°F, 0% – 99%RH (non-condensing)
⚡ Have a question about this product? ⚡