Best Value Vacs VE225 Dual Stage 4CFM Vacuum Pump
The Best Value Vacs VE Series rotary vane vacuum pumps are known for their high degree of efficiency and deep ultimate vacuum, utilizing a reservoir of oil to maintain a high vacuum seal within the ultra precision-machined pump internals. Designed for long-term use and low maintenance, our VE series pump offers the best value in an economy vacuum pump available on the market today.
- Internal check-valve included in every unit, prevents accidental pump oil backflow.
- Oil mist filter cap designed to capture exhaust
- Large oil reservoir provides longer life, fewer oil changes required.
- Lightweight, with noise-dampening rubber feet.
- Rugged, reliable, economical, and efficient pump designed for day in, day out use.
|Frequency||60 Hz||60 Hz/50 Hz|
|Plug||NEMA 5-15 US Standard|
|Motor Power||1/3 HP|
|Configuration||2 Stage Pump|
|Ultimate Vacuum||25 Micron|
|Oil Capacity||280 ml|
|Package||Inlet||1/4" SAE Flare, 3/8" JIC Flare|
|Exhaust Fitting Size||M24|
CE Listed, CSA Listed
Conforms to CSA-C22.2 No. 69-09
Conforms to UL 1450-4th Ed.
|Ships With||Pump Oil, User Manual, Power Cable|
Single Stage vs Two Stage Vacuum Pump:
BVV VE Series pumps are a Rotary Vane Pump style that come in either Two Stage or Single Stage. Two stage pumps have two rotors and two sets of vanes that work together to full pull a medium vacuum (1st stage) and then pull a better vacuum (2nd stage). Two stage pumps are used to pull a deeper vacuum when compared to single stage pumps. Our Best Value Vacs VE225 comes as a two stage vacuum pump to assure that an efficient deep vacuum is being pulled every time.
This unit is intended for LEGAL purposes only, to be used in accordance with local laws and ordinances.
Use only in well-ventilated areas!
PUMP WARRANTY INFORMATION
• Customers using solvents such as stabilization resins (MinWax™, Gator Venom™ etc.), alcohol and other polar solvents must use the vacuum pumps in conjunction with a cold trap for evacuations in excess of 5 minutes. (Excludes Cactus Juice™)
• If the consumer is using the pump for prolonged periods of time exceeding 5 minutes we require that a cold trap is used or the pump warranty is void.
• These stabilization resins have the ability to break down the internal components of the pump that are plastic resulting in a seized motor voiding all warranties.
• When evacuation exceeds 5 minutes these solvents begin to vaporize and then re-condense in the vacuum pump reservoir. Once enough solvent re-condenses in the pump displacing the oil the plastic internal components may begin to warp, melt or seize. The use of a cold trap will condense the vapors prior to making their way to the vacuum pump preventing pump damage due to excessive use. Furthermore, Minwax Wood Hardener™ is not to be used with any vacuum pumps, EVER. (A seized motor will result within the first use.)
• To prevent these issues from happening to your process, change the Oil after each vacuum pump use, Even if the use time is only 5min.
After your purchase, the items are subject to the respective manufacturer’s warranty policy.
These policies can be found on the original manufacturer’s website or by contacting them.
Indoor Growing Canada is not responsible for replacing, repairing or any costs associated with your item while under warranty.
Indoor Growing Canada will assist you in your warranty claim by helping you coordinate with the original manufacturer.