Discover the BIOCANNA Bio Flores
BIOCANNA Bio Flores was developed for the blooming phase of plants.
Due to the fact that Bio Flores is made of plant material it provides many of the necessary minerals in the correct proportions.
In addition to these minerals, the fermentated plantmaterial also contains substances such as Betaine and a lot of aminoacids, which provide the plant with extra blooming power.
Directions of Use:
- Shake the bottle well before use
- Dosage: 40 ml/10 Liter - 16 ml/US gallon (1:250)
- Depending on the container size and the plant size: feed 1 to 3 times each week
- The diluted food solution does not need to be acidified
- Feed the diluted solution within 24 hours
- Preferred feeding is by hand and over the top of the medium. If drip irrigation is used, always flush the lines after each application to avoid clogging
- Use according to manufacturer's guidelines only: A concentration greater than 2.5 % of vinasse in the solution (after diluting with water) can be detrimental to plant growth and causes significant reduction of root mass in certain plant species. Over fertilization has a negative impact on the environment, the growing medium and the plant
- Keep from freezing. Store tightly closed and in a dark place
- Keep this and all other fertilizers out of reach of children
1x BIOCANNA Bio Flores
After your purchase, the items are subject to the respective manufacturer’s warranty policy.
These policies can be found on the original manufacturer’s website or by contacting them.
Indoor Growing Canada is not responsible for replacing, repairing or any costs associated with your item while under warranty.
Indoor Growing Canada will assist you in your warranty claim by helping you coordinate with the original manufacturer.