Discover the BIOCANNA Bio Vega
BIOCANNA Bio Vega 1L has been specially developed for the plants' growth phase. Bio Vega is rich in highly absorbable betaine nitrogen that is released according to the plant's needs.
The bioactive substances in Bio Vega stimulate the root development and the formation of strong growth shoots. This allows plants to optimally start their blooming period.
Directions of Use:
- Shake the bottle well before use
- We advise to use BIO TERRA PLUS with our BIOCANNA nutrients within a range of dosage between 4-16 ml/Gal, depending on your grow methods. If you are not using a heavily pre-fertilized mix like BIO TERRA PLUS we advise you to dose 8 -16 ml/Gal of Bio Vega.
- Depending on the container size and the plant size: feed 1 to 3 times each week
- The diluted food solution does not need to be acidified
- Feed the diluted solution within 24 hours
- Preferred feeding is by hand and over the top of the medium. If drip irrigation is used, always flush the lines after each application to avoid clogging
- Use according to manufacturer’s guidelines only: A concentration greater than 2.5 % of vinasse in the nutrient SOLUTION (after diluting with water) can be detrimental to plant growth and causes significant reduction of root mass in certain plant species.
- Over fertilization has a negative impact on the environment, the growing medium and the plant
- Keep from freezing. Store tightly closed and in a dark place
- Keep this and all other fertilizers out of reach of children
1x BIOCANNA Bio Vega
After your purchase, the items are subject to the respective manufacturer’s warranty policy.
These policies can be found on the original manufacturer’s website or by contacting them.
Indoor Growing Canada is not responsible for replacing, repairing or any costs associated with your item while under warranty.
Indoor Growing Canada will assist you in your warranty claim by helping you coordinate with the original manufacturer.