Bio Vega has been specially developed for the plants' growth phase. Bio Vega is rich in highly absorbable betaine nitrogen that is released according to the plant's needs.
The bioactive substances in Bio Vega stimulate the root development and the formation of strong growth shoots. This allows plants to optimally start their blooming period.
- Shake the bottle well before use
- We advise to use BIO TERRA PLUS with our BIOCANNA nutrients within a range of dosage between 4-16 ml/Gal, depending on your grow -methods.
- If you are not using a heavily pre-fertilized mix like BIO TERRA PLUS we advise you to dose 8 -16 ml/Gal of Bio Vega.
- Depending on the container size and the plant size: feed 1 to 3 times each week
- The diluted food solution does not need to be acidified
- Feed the diluted solution within 24 hours
- Preferred feeding is by hand and over the top of the medium. If drip irrigation is used, always flush the lines after each application to avoid clogging
- Use according to manufacturer’s guidelines only: A concentration greater than 2.5 % of vinasse in the nutrient SOLUTION (after diluting with water) can be detrimental to plant growth and causes significant reduction of root mass in certain plant species.
- Available sizes 1L, 5L
1x BIOCANNA Bio Vega 5L
All orders over 59$ placed through Indoor Growing Canada qualify for FREE Shipping.
Indoor Growing Canada ships all over Canada from Canada and we provide all shipments with a tracking number.
Once your order has been shipped, you will receive an email update with shipping details along with the associated tracking number.
Indoor Growing Canada delivers packages through these carriers : Canada Post, FedEx, Dicom, Canpar, Purolator and UPS.
Most shipping carriers do not ship to PO boxes. If you enter a PO box for your shipping address, Indoor Growing Canada might have to contact you to provide an alternative delivery address.
Please note that tracking information might be updated only one (1) business day after your order has been shipped.
Shipping Delivery Times
2 to 3 business days for Quebec and Ontario. 3 to 7 business days for other provinces.
All orders placed through Indoor Growing Canada come with discreet shipping.
Before returning any items, please contact us via email (email@example.com) to request a Return Authorization Number (RMA). Items sent back without authorization may not be refundable.
To return a purchase, your items must meet the following conditions :
1. Be returned within 30 days of your delivery date.
2. Be in its original and unopened box.
3. Be returned with a receipt or proof of purchase.
Buyer will receive a prepaid return shipping label.
Indoor Growing Canada reserves the right to reject returns which do not comply with our return policy.
Upon successful inspection of returned items, a refund, less the restocking fees, will be issued back to your original payment method within 5 business days of receiving your return.
Once your refund has been processed, a refund confirmation will be sent to the email address provided at checking out. Your financial institution may require additional time to process the refund to your account.