Discover the Black Dog LED PhytoMAX-2 1000 LED Grow Light
*SPECIAL ORDER : 7 TO 14 BUSINESS DAYS FOR DELIVERY TIME*
At 1050 actual watts and 1602 µMol/s total photon flux, the patent-pending PhytoMAX-2 1000 LED grow lights are the most powerful LED grow lights for sale worldwide. With PhytoMAX-2 we have delivered the most powerful and reliable, truly full-spectrum (365-750nm, UV to NIR) LED plant grow lights! The PhytoMAX-2 1000 uses only the highest-quality, latest-technology, top-bin LEDs to deliver Black Dog LED's proprietary full-cycle Phyto-Genesis Spectrum® evenly over the entire footprint, with unprecedented PAR levels, canopy penetration and yields!
A free pair of Black Dog LED heavy duty ratcheting grow light hangers are included with every PhytoMAX-2 1000 light!
- PhytoMAX-2 1000 LED grow lights better penetrate dense canopies to produce a superior yield with higher quality flowers and more trichomes
- Increases yield by 60% or more over a 1000W HPS
- Saves on electrical, cooling, reflector and bulb replacement costs
- Every top-bin LED is selected from the industry leader for the particular wavelength, including Cree, Osram, etc.
- With glass lenses for durability and cleanability
- High light intensity and energetic spectrum, crucial for canopy penetration to nourish lower leaves and flowers
- Even, edge-to-edge coverage eliminates leaf burn and hot spots
- The PhytoMAX-2 1000 LED grow lights are the brightest, highest-power LED grow lights for sale on the market
- Up to 6.5' X 6.5' (42 square feet!) of flowering footprint coverage!
- Proven by independent spectroradiometer testing
- The most efficient spectrum for growing plants, based on over 6 years of research and testing, outperforming HPS, MH, CMH (LEC), induction, fluorescent, and "white", so-called "full-spectrum" LEDs in equal wattage tests
- One ideal spectrum for both vegetative and flowering stages eliminates stalling associated with spectrum changes such as switching from MH to HPS
- True full spectrum ranging from UVA to NIR (365-750nm) goes Beyond PAR™ for ultimate flowering and vegetative plant cycles
- Appears white to human eyes, allowing easy determination of plant health
- Targets not only photosynthetic (chlorophyll / carotenoid) peaks but also:
- Increases THC, CBD, terpenes, flavonoids, antioxidants / vitamins and pigmentation with UV light
- Includes near infrared (NIR) light to boost photosynthetic efficiency through the Emerson Effect
- Decreases internodal spacing to direct more of your plants' energy to flowers and leaves, instead of stems
- ETL certified to UL safety standards
- Unique no-glass design delivers up to 8% more light to your plants
- The best active heat management in the industry, crucial to maximizing LED efficiency, life, and spectrum stability
- Largest heat sink among commercial LED grow lights for superior cooling and increased LED life
- Ultra quiet, long-life fans: 70,000+ hour rated lifespan
- With a 6-12 month average return on investment, PhytoMAX-2 1000 LED grow lights are the best value per watt of any commercial LED grow lights
- Unlike all HID (HPS, MH, CMH / LEC) and fluorescent / induction bulbs
- No hazardous waste disposal fees
Once you grow with PhytoMAX-2 commercial grow lights, you'll understand why people say HID is a thing of the past!
|Max. Flowering Footprint||6.5' x 6.5'|
|Max. Vegetative Footprint||8' x 8'|
|Shipping Size||28" x 28" x 12"|
|Product Dimensions||21" x 21" x 7"|
|Shipping Weight (lb.)||56.0000|
|Certifications||ETL, CE, FCC, RoHS|
|Mean Time Between Failure||> 50,000 hours|
|Number of LEDs||420|
|Amp Draw||8.8A~4.4A (@ 120/240v)|
|Cord Length||8 feet|
|Work Frequency||50~60 Hz|
|Power Factor||> 0.98|
|Operation Temperature Range||-4~104 °F|
|Fans Expected Life||70,000 hours|
Please note courier guaranteed service has been suspended for peak season until further notice.
All orders over 99$ placed through Indoor Growing Canada qualify for FREE Shipping.
Indoor Growing Canada ships all over Canada from Canada and we provide all shipments with a tracking number.
Once your order has been shipped, you will receive an email update with shipping details along with the associated tracking number.
Indoor Growing Canada delivers packages through these carriers : Canada Post, FedEx, Dicom, Canpar, Purolator and UPS.
Most shipping carriers do not ship to PO boxes. If you enter a PO box for your shipping address, Indoor Growing Canada might have to contact you to provide an alternative delivery address.
Please note that tracking information might be updated only one (1) business day after your order has been shipped.
Shipping Delivery Times
2 to 3 business days for Quebec and Ontario. 3 to 7 business days for other provinces.
All orders placed through Indoor Growing Canada come with discreet shipping.
Before returning any items, please contact us via email (email@example.com) to request a Return Authorization Number (RMA). Items sent back without authorization may not be refundable.
To return a purchase, your items must meet the following conditions :
1. Be returned within 30 days of your delivery date.
2. Be in its original and unopened box.
3. Be returned with a receipt or proof of purchase.
Buyer will receive a prepaid return shipping label.
Indoor Growing Canada reserves the right to reject returns which do not comply with our return policy.
Upon successful inspection of returned items, a refund, less the restocking fees, will be issued back to your original payment method within 5 business days of receiving your return.
Once your refund has been processed, a refund confirmation will be sent to the email address provided at checking out. Your financial institution may require additional time to process the refund to your account.