Discover the Black Dog LED PhytoMAX-2 400 LED Grow Light
*Account for 7 to 14 Business Days for delivery time
At 420 actual watts and 641 µMol/s total photon flux, the patent-pending PhytoMAX-2 400 LED grow lights are compact and powerful, outperforming 600W HPS bulbs. With PhytoMAX-2 we have delivered the most powerful and reliable, truly full-spectrum (365-750nm, UV to NIR) LED grow lights for indoor plants! The PhytoMAX-2 400 uses only the highest-quality, latest-technology, top-bin LEDs to deliver our proprietary full-cycle Phyto-Genesis Spectrum® evenly over the entire footprint, with unprecedented PAR levels, canopy penetration and yields!
A free pair of Black Dog LED heavy duty ratcheting grow light hangers are included with every PhytoMAX-2 400 light!
- PhytoMAX-2 400 LED grow lights for indoor plants better penetrate dense canopies to produce a superior yield with higher quality flowers and more trichomes
- Increases yield over a 600W HPS while using 35% less electricity
- LED grow lights save on electrical, cooling, reflector and bulb replacement costs
- Every top-bin LED is selected from the industry leader for the particular wavelength, including Cree, Osram, etc.
- With glass lenses for durability and cleanability
- High light intensity and energetic spectrum, crucial for canopy penetration to nourish lower leaves and flowers
- Even, edge-to-edge coverage eliminates leaf burn and hot spots
- Up to 4.25' X 4.25' (18 square feet!) of flowering footprint coverage!
- Proven by independent spectroradiometer testing
- The most efficient light spectrum for growing plants, based on over 6 years of research and testing, outperforming HPS, MH, CMH (LEC), induction, fluorescent, and "white", so-called "full-spectrum" LEDs in equal wattage tests
- One ideal spectrum for both vegetative and flowering stages eliminates stalling associated with spectrum changes such as switching from MH to HPS
- True full spectrum ranging from UVA to NIR (365-750nm) goes Beyond PAR™ for ultimate flowering and vegetative plant cycles
- Appears white to human eyes, allowing easy determination of plant health
- Targets not only photosynthetic (chlorophyll / carotenoid) peaks but also:
- Increases T, C, terpenes, flavonoids, antioxidants / vitamins and pigmentation with UV light
- Includes near infrared (NIR) light to boost photosynthetic efficiency through the Emerson Effect
- Decreases internodal spacing to direct more of your plants' energy to flowers and leaves, instead of stems
- ETL certified to UL safety standards
- Unique no-glass design delivers up to 8% more light to your plants
- The best active heat management in the industry, crucial to maximizing LED efficiency, life, and spectrum stability
- Largest heat sink among commercial LED grow lights for superior cooling and increased LED life
- Ultra quiet, long-life fans: 70,000+ hour rated lifespan
- With a 6-12 month average return on investment, PhytoMAX-2 400 LED grow lights deliver higher yields with 35% less electricity than a 600W HPS
- Unlike all HID (HPS, MH, CMH / LEC) and fluorescent / induction bulbs
- No hazardous waste disposal fees
Once you use PhytoMAX-2 LED grow lights for indoor plants, you'll understand why people say HID is a thing of the past!
|Max. Flowering Footprint||4.25' x 4.25'|
|Max. Vegetative Footprint||5.25' x 5.25'|
|Shipping Size||24" x 24" x 12"|
|Product Dimensions||15.75" x 15.75" x 5"|
|Shipping Weight (lb.)||27.0000|
|Certifications||ETL, CE, FCC, RoHS|
|Mean Time Between Failure||> 50,000 hours|
|Number of LEDs||168|
|Amp Draw||3.5A~1.8A (@ 120/240v)|
|Cord Length||8 feet|
|Work Frequency||50~60 Hz|
|Power Factor||> 0.98|
|Operation Temperature Range||-4~104 °F|
|Fans Expected Life||70,000 hours|
After your purchase, the items are subject to the respective manufacturer’s warranty policy.
These policies can be found on the original manufacturer’s website or by contacting them.
Indoor Growing Canada is not responsible for replacing, repairing or any costs associated with your item while under warranty.
Indoor Growing Canada will assist you in your warranty claim by helping you coordinate with the original manufacturer.