Discover the Black Dog LED PhytoMAX-2 600 LED Grow Light
*Account for 7 to 14 Business Days for delivery time*
At 630 actual watts and 961 µMol/s total photon flux, the patent-pending PhytoMAX-2 600 LED lights for growing will outperform any single-ended 1000W HPS light. With PhytoMAX-2 we have delivered the most powerful and reliable, truly full-spectrum (365-750nm, UV to NIR) LED plant grow lights! The PhytoMAX-2 600 uses only the highest-quality, latest-technology, top-bin LEDs to deliver Black Dog LED's proprietary full-cycle Phyto-Genesis Spectrum® evenly over the entire footprint, with unprecedented PAR levels, canopy penetration and yields!
A free pair of Black Dog LED heavy duty ratcheting grow light hangers are included with every PhytoMAX-2 600 light!
- PhytoMAX-2 600 LED lights for growing plants better penetrate dense canopies to produce a superior yield with higher quality flowers and more trichomes
- Saves on electrical, cooling, reflector and bulb replacement costs
- Every top-bin LED is selected from the industry leader for the particular wavelength, including Cree, Osram, etc.
- With glass lenses for durability and cleanability
- High light intensity and energetic spectrum, crucial for canopy penetration to nourish lower leaves and flowers
- Even, edge-to-edge coverage eliminates leaf burn and hot spots
- Up to 5' X 5' (25 square feet!) of flowering footprint coverage!
- Proven by independent spectroradiometer testing
- The most efficient spectrum for growing plants, based on over 6 years of research and testing, outperforming HPS, MH, CMH (LEC), induction, fluorescent, and "white", so-called "full-spectrum" LEDs in equal wattage tests
- One ideal spectrum for both vegetative and flowering stages eliminates stalling associated with spectrum changes such as switching from MH to HPS
- True full spectrum ranging from UVA to NIR (365-750nm) goes Beyond PAR™ for ultimate flowering and vegetative plant cycles
- Appears white to human eyes, allowing easy determination of plant health
- Targets not only photosynthetic (chlorophyll / carotenoid) peaks but also:
- Increases T, C, terpenes, flavonoids, antioxidants / vitamins and pigmentation with UV light
- Includes near infrared (NIR) light to boost photosynthetic efficiency through the Emerson Effect
- Decreases internodal spacing to direct more of your plants' energy to flowers and leaves, instead of stems
- ETL certified to UL safety standards
- Unique no-glass design delivers up to 8% more light to your plants
- The best active heat management in the industry, crucial to maximizing LED efficiency, life, and spectrum stability
- Largest heat sink among commercial LED grow lights for superior cooling and increased LED life
- Ultra quiet, long-life fans: 70,000+ hour rated lifespan
- With a 6-12 month average return on investment, PhytoMAX-2 600 LED grow light panels deliver the same yield as a 1000W HPS with 40% less electricity
- Unlike all HID (HPS, MH, CMH / LEC) and fluorescent / induction bulbs
- No hazardous waste disposal fees
Once you use PhytoMAX-2 commercial LED lights for growing plants, you'll understand why people say HID is a thing of the past!
|Max. Flowering Footprint||5' x 5'|
|Max. Vegetative Footprint||6.5' x 6.5'|
|Shipping Size||26" x 26" x 12"|
|Product Dimensions||18.75" x 18.75" x 5.13"|
|Shipping Weight (lb.)||37.0000|
|Certifications||ETL, CE, FCC, RoHS|
|Mean Time Between Failure||> 50,000 hours|
|Number of LEDs||252|
|Amp Draw||5.3A~2.6A (@ 120/240v)|
|Cord Length||8 feet|
|Work Frequency||50~60 Hz|
|Power Factor||> 0.98|
|Operation Temperature Range||-4~104 °F|
|Fans Expected Life||70,000 hours|
After your purchase, the items are subject to the respective manufacturer’s warranty policy.
These policies can be found on the original manufacturer’s website or by contacting them.
Indoor Growing Canada is not responsible for replacing, repairing or any costs associated with your item while under warranty.
Indoor Growing Canada will assist you in your warranty claim by helping you coordinate with the original manufacturer.