BLADE FILTERS BF146 14"
Blade Filters BF1460 2520 CFM (Recirc. CFM) 14”x60”
Make the move to zero-waste, Canadian, carbon filters! The trusted choice by Canadian licensed producers.
A two piece system with a stainless steel outer-housing and replaceable carbon cartridge. Once attached to the inline fan, the outer-housing never gets replaced. When your have to change the filter, simply slide the old carbon cartridge out of the outer-housing and slide the new one back in.
Quick, clean and simple - The new generation of carbon filters.
Benefits of a replaceable carbon cartridge:
- Zero-Waste: Helping keep the industry green through our recycling program.
- Time Savings: Only takes two minutes to change a filter.
- Cost Savings: Only replace the carbon cartridge.
- Proudly Canadian: Based in Ontario.
- Superior Quality: Stainless steel filters, with above standard carbon.
- 4” to 14” flanges available.
- 4mm, North American, granular carbon which is first screened then machine packed.
- 2” carbon bed.
- Stainless steel outer-housing and galvanized steel carbon cartridges.
- Very low pressure drop on all sizes.
- Prefilter: Yes
- Flange size: 14"
- Height: 60"
- Recirculating CFM: 2520
- Exhausting CFM: 1260
- Carbon bed depth: 2”
- 1x Outer-housing
- 1x Carbon cartridge
- 1x Pre-filter
After your purchase, the items are subject to the respective manufacturer’s warranty policy.
These policies can be found on the original manufacturer’s website or by contacting them.
Indoor Growing Canada is not responsible for replacing, repairing or any costs associated with your item while under warranty.
Indoor Growing Canada will assist you in your warranty claim by helping you coordinate with the original manufacturer.