Discover the Bluelab Guardian Monitor Connect pH+EC+Temp
The Bluelab Guardian Monitor Connect is not only a constant indicator of the desired levels of pH, conductivity, and temperature of your nutrient solution, it also data logs these critical parameters to your computer for you.
It does not stop there. You can access the data via the cloud from a remote mobile device or computer to check for extreme variances to ensure these critical parameters are hitting the mark for crop success.
Just one Bluelab Connect Stick is required to receive wireless data from one or more Guardian Monitor connects.
For remote or cloud access, the computer you are already data logging to will need permanent internet access.
- Data logging capability (ONE Bluelab Connect Stick is required, sold separately)
- Free Bluelab Connect Software available online
- View data and current status remotely via Google Docs (A computer with permanent internet access is required)
- ‘Plant safe’ green LEDs
- Large easy to read display
- No calibration required for conductivity and temperature
- Simple push button pH calibration
- Selectable values for conductivity and temperature
- Flashing high and low alarms
- Greater tolerance to RF /electronic interference provided
- Water resistant design
- International power supply included
- Replaceable double junction pH probe included
- Adjustable display brightness
- Non-volatile memory
- Compatible with Bluelab Connect Stick and Bluelab Connect Range Extender
1x Bluelab Guardian Monitor Connect pH+EC+Temp
2 year guarantee for Bluelab Guardian Monitor Connect
After your purchase, the items are subject to the respective manufacturer’s warranty policy.
These policies can be found on the original manufacturer’s website or by contacting them.
Indoor Growing Canada is not responsible for replacing, repairing or any costs associated with your item while under warranty.
Indoor Growing Canada will assist you in your warranty claim by helping you coordinate with the original manufacturer.