Hands-free monitoring and dosing of solution pH levels. Simple.
We know pH levels can be the difference between a great crop and well, a disaster. Measuring and adjusting nutrient solution levels constantly can be time-consuming. And let’s face it; you have better things to do.
Our clever pH controller automatically monitors and fine-tunes the pH levels for you. Set your pH parameters and let the Bluelab pH Controler keep you on point dosing in your set direction pH up or down solution, not both. You simply set it, and forget. The pH is taken care of. So you can relax…
- Automatic control and monitoring of system pH with reservoirs up to 200 US gal / 760 L
- Plant-safe green backlit LCD with adjustable brightness
- Large, easy to read displays
- Easy to navigate menu to program and adjust settings
- Simple push-button pH calibration with on screen guide
- Flashing high / low alarm with control lockouts
- Dosing lockouts to protect from over-dosing
- Auto resume dosing on restart after power loss
- Water resistant, wall mount design
- 13 foot (4 meters) acid/alkali resistant dosing tube supplied
- Use with either undiluted Bluelab pH Up or Down
- International power supply
- Replaceable double junction pH probe
- Separate Bluelab Temperature Probe (for pH ATC)
- Replaceable peristaltic pump and tubes
1x Bluelab pH controller
All orders over 59$ placed through Indoor Growing Canada qualify for FREE Shipping.
Indoor Growing Canada ships all over Canada from Canada and we provide all shipments with a tracking number.
Once your order has been shipped, you will receive an email update with shipping details along with the associated tracking number.
Indoor Growing Canada delivers packages through these carriers : Canada Post, FedEx, Dicom, Canpar, Purolator and UPS.
Most shipping carriers do not ship to PO boxes. If you enter a PO box for your shipping address, Indoor Growing Canada might have to contact you to provide an alternative delivery address.
Please note that tracking information might be updated only one (1) business day after your order has been shipped.
Shipping Delivery Times
2 to 3 business days for Quebec and Ontario. 3 to 7 business days for other provinces.
All orders placed through Indoor Growing Canada come with discreet shipping.
Before returning any items, please contact us via email (email@example.com) to request a Return Authorization Number (RMA). Items sent back without authorization may not be refundable.
To return a purchase, your items must meet the following conditions :
1. Be returned within 30 days of your delivery date.
2. Be in its original and unopened box.
3. Be returned with a receipt or proof of purchase.
Buyer will receive a prepaid return shipping label.
Indoor Growing Canada reserves the right to reject returns which do not comply with our return policy.
Upon successful inspection of returned items, a refund, less the restocking fees, will be issued back to your original payment method within 5 business days of receiving your return.
Once your refund has been processed, a refund confirmation will be sent to the email address provided at checking out. Your financial institution may require additional time to process the refund to your account.