Hands-free monitoring and dosing of solution pH levels. Simple.
We know pH levels can be the difference between a great crop and well, a disaster. Measuring and adjusting nutrient solution levels constantly can be time-consuming. And let’s face it; you have better things to do.
Our clever pH controller automatically monitors and fine-tunes the pH levels for you. Set your pH parameters and let the Bluelab pH Controler keep you on point dosing in your set direction pH up or down solution, not both. You simply set it, and forget. The pH is taken care of. So you can relax…
- Automatic control and monitoring of system pH with reservoirs up to 200 US gal / 760 L
- Plant-safe green backlit LCD with adjustable brightness
- Large, easy to read displays
- Easy to navigate menu to program and adjust settings
- Simple push-button pH calibration with on screen guide
- Flashing high / low alarm with control lockouts
- Dosing lockouts to protect from over-dosing
- Auto resume dosing on restart after power loss
- Water resistant, wall mount design
- 13 foot (4 meters) acid/alkali resistant dosing tube supplied
- Use with either undiluted Bluelab pH Up or Down
- International power supply
- Replaceable double junction pH probe
- Separate Bluelab Temperature Probe (for pH ATC)
- Replaceable peristaltic pump and tubes
1x Bluelab pH controller
After your purchase, the items are subject to the respective manufacturer’s warranty policy.
These policies can be found on the original manufacturer’s website or by contacting them.
Indoor Growing Canada is not responsible for replacing, repairing or any costs associated with your item while under warranty.
Indoor Growing Canada will assist you in your warranty claim by helping you coordinate with the original manufacturer.