Discover the C-NNA COGr Vega A 1L
COGr Vega is the nutrient that is specially intended for the nutrient that needs to be used during the growing period.
This ensures healthy and strong plants that produce long, vigorous growth shoots.
- Is a complete professional nutrient for plants containing all the essential elements for optimal growing
- Contains pH-stabilisers and silicon
- In combination with COGr growing medium is the nutrient for the experienced and demanding grower
- A ready to use fertilizer solution is made by diluting A & B concentrates in equal amounts with tap water
- Shake COGr Vega A and COGr Vega B well before use
- Fill the nutrition tank with water
- Dosage: 40 ml / 10 Liter - 15 ml / US gallon (1:250)
- Stir well and let mixture stand for some hours
- Recommended pH: 5.5 - 6.2
- Recommended EC for COGr Vega A + B is 0.8 - 1.6 mS/cm (Part A plus Part B and assuming source water at 0.0 EC)
- Water gift: 3 - 5 liter / m2 / day
- Plants best catch roots in the COGr medium when it is not too wet
- Never mix the A-concentrate directly with the B-concentrate, as insoluble combinations will occur
- Keep out of reach of children
- Store in a dark place
- Keep away from extremes of hot and cold
- Over fertilization has a negative effect on the nutrient mix and plant quality
- Not to be used in protected nature reserves, reed beds or swampy areas, in hedges or small woods, in bodies of surface waters or near groundwater collecting areas
- If the solution comes in contact with the skin or eyes, rinse with water
- Available sizes 1L, 5L
- 1x C-NNA COGR VEGA A 1L
After your purchase, the items are subject to the respective manufacturer’s warranty policy.
These policies can be found on the original manufacturer’s website or by contacting them.
Indoor Growing Canada is not responsible for replacing, repairing or any costs associated with your item while under warranty.
Indoor Growing Canada will assist you in your warranty claim by helping you coordinate with the original manufacturer.