Discover C-nna Substra Vega A SW
At the beginning of the growth phase, the plant lays the foundation for its eventual yield. C-nna SUBSTRA Vega A SW is developed especially to fulfil the plant?s needs optimally during this phase.
- Characteristics of a healthy and powerful growth are vital side shoots and a luxuriant root development.
- SUBSTRA Vega is applied to all types of inert mediums.
- A complete absorption of nutrients and water is guaranteed from the beginning of the cultivation because SUBSTRA Vega is rich in directly absorbable nitrogen compounds and trace elements.
- A ready to use fertilizer solution is made by diluting A & B concentrates in equal amounts with tap water
- Shake Substra Vega A and Substra Vega B well before use
- Dosage: 40 ml / 10 Liter - 15 ml / US gallon (1:250)
- Recommended pH: 5.2 - 6.2
- Recommended EC for Substra Vega A + B is 0.8 - 1.5 mS/cm (Part A plus Part B and assuming source water at 0.0 EC)
- Water gift: 3 - 5 liter / m2 / day
- Never mix the A-concentrate directly with the B-concentrate, as insoluble combinations will occur
- Keep out of reach of children
- Store in a dark place
- Keep away from extremes of hot and cold
- Over fertilization has a negative effect on the nutrient mix and plant quality
- Not to be used in protected nature reserves, reed beds or swampy areas, in hedges or small woods, in bodies of surface waters or near groundwater collecting areas
- If the solution comes in contact with the skin or eyes, rinse with water
1x C-nna Substra Vega A
After your purchase, the items are subject to the respective manufacturer’s warranty policy.
These policies can be found on the original manufacturer’s website or by contacting them.
Indoor Growing Canada is not responsible for replacing, repairing or any costs associated with your item while under warranty.
Indoor Growing Canada will assist you in your warranty claim by helping you coordinate with the original manufacturer.