Discover the Can-Filters 100 Activated 840 CFM Carbon Filter.
The Original Can-Filters are designed for the control of VOCs (paint fumes, hydrocarbons, ect...), odors, and other gaseous contaminants.
Built with the same proven packed bed design and pelletized virgin activated carbon we've used for 30 years, this line of time tested activated carbon air filters sets the standard for long life, consistent performance, and low presure drop.
Rated at a conservative 0.1 sec contact time, the Original Can-Filters provide excellent value and confidence.
- Made in North America
- 7 sizes from 33-150cm, largest in industry
- Low pressure drop even on smaller sizes
- Pelletized carbon delivers the cleanest filter available
- 2.5” Carbon bed, thickest in industry
- Flange comes seperate to fit a wide range of fans and applications
- Max Exhaust CFM: 840 CFM / 1400m3h @ 0.1 sec contact time
- Max Recirculating (Scrubbing) CFM: 1660cfm / 2800m³h
- Recommended Min Airflow: 420 cfm / 700m³h
- Prefilter: Yes
- Flange: 8" - 10" - 12"
- Dimensions: (with pre-fi lter)
- Outside Diameter: 42 cm / 16.5"
- Height: 100 cm / 39.4”
- Weight: 47 kg / 103 lbs.
- Carbon Weight: 37 kg / 81.5 lbs.
- Carbon Bed Depth: 6.5 cm / 2.56"
- Max Operating Temp: 80˚C / 176˚F
- Pressure drop at max CFM: 180pa / .75"wg
- Recommended Fans = Exhaust : Max-Fan 8", Can-Fan 8" HO, Q-Max 8" (speed 1, 2, 3), Can-Fan 10" HO, Pro-Series 8" (speed 1, 2, 3), Max-Fan 8" HO (speed 1, 2, 3), Max-Fan 10", Q-Max 10" (speed 1, 2, 3), Can-Fan 12" HO
> Recirculating : Q-Max 12", Max-Fan 12", Max-Fan 14"
1x Can-Filters 100 ACTIVATED CARBON FILTER 840 CFM
Please note courier guaranteed service has been suspended for peak season until further notice.
All orders over 99$ placed through Indoor Growing Canada qualify for FREE Shipping.
Indoor Growing Canada ships all over Canada from Canada and we provide all shipments with a tracking number.
Once your order has been shipped, you will receive an email update with shipping details along with the associated tracking number.
Indoor Growing Canada delivers packages through these carriers : Canada Post, FedEx, Dicom, Canpar, Purolator and UPS.
Most shipping carriers do not ship to PO boxes. If you enter a PO box for your shipping address, Indoor Growing Canada might have to contact you to provide an alternative delivery address.
Please note that tracking information might be updated only one (1) business day after your order has been shipped.
Shipping Delivery Times
2 to 3 business days for Quebec and Ontario. 3 to 7 business days for other provinces.
All orders placed through Indoor Growing Canada come with discreet shipping.
Before returning any items, please contact us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to request a Return Authorization Number (RMA). Items sent back without authorization may not be refundable.
To return a purchase, your items must meet the following conditions :
1. Be returned within 30 days of your delivery date.
2. Be in its original and unopened box.
3. Be returned with a receipt or proof of purchase.
Buyer will receive a prepaid return shipping label.
Indoor Growing Canada reserves the right to reject returns which do not comply with our return policy.
Upon successful inspection of returned items, a refund, less the restocking fees, will be issued back to your original payment method within 5 business days of receiving your return.
Once your refund has been processed, a refund confirmation will be sent to the email address provided at checking out. Your financial institution may require additional time to process the refund to your account.