CAN-FILTERS CAN-LITE CARBON FILTER 1000 CFM 8''
Add & Get Free Shipping
Congratulations! Your order is eligible for FREE Delivery.
Can-Filters has designed and built the Can-Lite for convenience and long life.
100% Australian Granulated carbon, aluminum top and bottom, integrated flange, and 51% open perforation are features of the Can-Lite filter.
The Can-Lite is available in 12 sizes 4" - 14" XL with a CFM range of 89 - 3000. Can Lite is manufactured in a dedicated carbon filter plant in North America.
- Made in North America
- 12 sizes from 89 - 3000 cfm, largest in industry
- Built in 8" flange
- Low pressure drop even on smaller sizes
- Lightweight Austrailian Granular carbon
- 2” Carbon bed
- 51% open perforation for maximum airflow
- Recommended Max CFM: 1000 CFM
- Prefilter: Yes
- Flange: Built-in 8"
- Outside Diameter: 30.5 cm / 12"
- Height: 101.6 cm / 40"
- Total Weight: 19.05 kg / 42 lbs.
- Carbon Weight: 14.33 kg / 31.59 lbs.
- Carbon Bed Depth: 2"
- Max Operating Temp: 80ºC
- Recommended Fans = Exhaust : S800, Q-Max 8" (speed 1), Pro-Series 8" (speed 1) / Recirculating : Max-Fan 8", Can-Fan 8" HO, Q-Max 8" (speed 2, 3), Pro-Series 8" (speed 2, 3), Max-Fan 8" HO (speed 1, 2, 3)
1x CAN-FILTERS CAN-LITE CARBON FILTER 1000 CFM 8'' x 40"
Please note courier guaranteed service has been suspended for peak season until further notice.
All orders over 99$ placed through Indoor Growing Canada qualify for FREE Shipping.
Indoor Growing Canada ships all over Canada from Canada and we provide all shipments with a tracking number.
Once your order has been shipped, you will receive an email update with shipping details along with the associated tracking number.
Indoor Growing Canada delivers packages through these carriers : Canada Post, FedEx, Dicom, Canpar, Purolator and UPS.
Most shipping carriers do not ship to PO boxes. If you enter a PO box for your shipping address, Indoor Growing Canada might have to contact you to provide an alternative delivery address.
Please note that tracking information might be updated only one (1) business day after your order has been shipped.
Shipping Delivery Times
2 to 3 business days for Quebec and Ontario. 3 to 7 business days for other provinces.
All orders placed through Indoor Growing Canada come with discreet shipping.
Before returning any items, please contact us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to request a Return Authorization Number (RMA). Items sent back without authorization may not be refundable.
To return a purchase, your items must meet the following conditions :
1. Be returned within 30 days of your delivery date.
2. Be in its original and unopened box.
3. Be returned with a receipt or proof of purchase.
Buyer will receive a prepaid return shipping label.
Indoor Growing Canada reserves the right to reject returns which do not comply with our return policy.
Upon successful inspection of returned items, a refund, less the restocking fees, will be issued back to your original payment method within 5 business days of receiving your return.
Once your refund has been processed, a refund confirmation will be sent to the email address provided at checking out. Your financial institution may require additional time to process the refund to your account.