Discover the CANNA Aqua Vega A
CANNA AQUA Vega A is a professional fast working nutrient for plants containing all the essential elements for optimal growing.
Aqua Vega is developed especially to fulfill the plant’s needs optimally during its growth.
Aqua Vega is used on recirculation systems, such as NFT, ebb and flow systems and the cultivation on clay particles.
Advantages of CANNA Aqua Vega
- Aqua Vega is easy to use, directly dissolves and is extremely suitable for growing with re-circulating hydroponic systems.
- Aqua Vega ensures a strong plant with large vital shoots.
- Aqua Vega nutrition also contains pH-stabilisers and silicon.
- Directly absorbable nitrogen compounds and trace elements guarantee an ideal start for the bloom.
Professional hydroponic food for re-circulating water systems. A ready to use fertilizer solution is made by diluting A&B concentrates in equal amounts with tap water.
- Shake Aqua Vega A and Aqua Vega B well before use
- Dosage: 20 ml / 10 Liter - 8 ml / US gallon (1:500)
- Stir well and let mixture stand for some hours
- Recommended pH: 5.2 - 6.2
- Recommended EC for Aqua Vega A + B is 0.8 - 1.2 mS/cm (Part A plus Part B and assuming source water at 0.0 EC)
- Never mix the A-concentrate directly with the B-concentrate, as insoluble combinations will occur
- Keep out of reach of children
- Store in a dark place
- Keep away from extremes of hot and cold
- Over fertilization has a negative effect on the nutrient mix and plant quality
- Not to be used in protected nature reserves, reed beds or swampy areas, in hedges or small woods, in bodies of surface waters or near groundwater collecting areas
- If the solution comes in contact with the skin or eyes, rinse with water
1x CANNA AQUA VEGA A
After your purchase, the items are subject to the respective manufacturer’s warranty policy.
These policies can be found on the original manufacturer’s website or by contacting them.
Indoor Growing Canada is not responsible for replacing, repairing or any costs associated with your item while under warranty.
Indoor Growing Canada will assist you in your warranty claim by helping you coordinate with the original manufacturer.