CANNA Coco A 5L
Add & Get Free Shipping
Congratulations! Your order is eligible for FREE Delivery.
Discover the CANNA Coco A 5L
Growers throughout the world have been enthusiastic for years about CANNA Coco A 5L explosive growth and profuse flowering.
Thanks to the Coco medium’s unique buffering qualities CANNA Coco A&B is used for both the growth and flowering phases.
- Rich in high-value elements
- A ready to use fertilizer solution is made by diluting A & B concentrates in equal amounts with tap water
- is a complete professional nutrient for plants containing all the essential elements for optimal growing and flowering
- can be used for the growing and blooming phase if it is used in combination with a quality Coco substrate growing medium (like CANNA Coco) due to the fact that it will interact with the growing medium
A ready to use fertilizer solution is made by diluting A & B concentrates in equal amounts with tap water
- Shake Coco A and Coco B well before use
- Fill the nutrition tank with water
- Dosage: 40 ml / 10 Liter - 15 ml / US gallon (1:250)
- Stir well and let mixture stand for some hours
- Recommended pH: 5.5 - 6.2
- Recommended EC for Coco A + B is 0.8 - 1.8 mS/cm (Part A plus Part B and assuming source water at 0.0 EC)
- Water gift: 3 - 6 liter / m2 / day (for full grown plants) Plants best catch roots in the Coco medium when it is not too wet
- Never mix the A-concentrate directly with the B-concentrate, as insoluble combinations will occur
- Keep out of reach of children
- Store in a dark place
- Keep away from extremes of hot and cold
- Over fertilization has a negative effect on the nutrient mix and plant quality
- Not to be used in protected nature reserves, reed beds or swampy areas, in hedges or small woods, in bodies of surface waters or near groundwater collecting areas
- If the solution comes in contact with the skin or eyes, rinse with water
1x CANNA Coco A 5L
Please note courier guaranteed service has been suspended for peak season until further notice.
All orders over 99$ placed through Indoor Growing Canada qualify for FREE Shipping.
Indoor Growing Canada ships all over Canada from Canada and we provide all shipments with a tracking number.
Once your order has been shipped, you will receive an email update with shipping details along with the associated tracking number.
Indoor Growing Canada delivers packages through these carriers : Canada Post, FedEx, Dicom, Canpar, Purolator and UPS.
Most shipping carriers do not ship to PO boxes. If you enter a PO box for your shipping address, Indoor Growing Canada might have to contact you to provide an alternative delivery address.
Please note that tracking information might be updated only one (1) business day after your order has been shipped.
Shipping Delivery Times
2 to 3 business days for Quebec and Ontario. 3 to 7 business days for other provinces.
All orders placed through Indoor Growing Canada come with discreet shipping.
Before returning any items, please contact us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to request a Return Authorization Number (RMA). Items sent back without authorization may not be refundable.
To return a purchase, your items must meet the following conditions :
1. Be returned within 30 days of your delivery date.
2. Be in its original and unopened box.
3. Be returned with a receipt or proof of purchase.
Buyer will receive a prepaid return shipping label.
Indoor Growing Canada reserves the right to reject returns which do not comply with our return policy.
Upon successful inspection of returned items, a refund, less the restocking fees, will be issued back to your original payment method within 5 business days of receiving your return.
Once your refund has been processed, a refund confirmation will be sent to the email address provided at checking out. Your financial institution may require additional time to process the refund to your account.