CANNA COGr Flores A+B 5L
Add & Get Free Shipping
Congratulations! Your order is eligible for FREE Delivery.
Discover the CANNA COGr Flores A+B 5L
CANNA COGr Flores A+B 5L is a complete professional nutrient for fast growing plants containing all the essential elements for optimal flowering.
COGr nutrition also contains pH-stabilisers and silicon. COGr in combination with COGr growing medium is the nutrient for the experienced and demanding grower.
- is the developed nutrient for the blooming period of the plant.
- stimulates fructification and provides an unequalled juice production and large fruits
- very popular especially among experienced growers!
A ready to use fertilizer solution is made by diluting A & B concentrates in equal amounts with tap water
- Shake COGr Flores A and COGr Flores B well before use
- Fill the nutrition tank with water
- Dosage: 40 ml / 10 Liter - 15 ml / US gallon (1:250)
- Stir well and let mixture stand for some hours
- Recommended pH: 5.5 - 6.2
- Recommended EC for COGr Flores A + B is 1.2 - 1.8 mS/cm (Part A plus Part B and assuming source water at 0.0 EC)
- Water gift: 4 - 6 liter / m2 / day
- Plants best catch roots in the COGr medium when it is not too wet
- Never mix the A-concentrate directly with the B-concentrate, as insoluble combinations will occur
- Keep out of reach of children
- Store in a dark place
- Keep away from extremes of hot and cold
- Over fertilization has a negative effect on the nutrient mix and plant quality
- Not to be used in protected nature reserves, reed beds or swampy areas, in hedges or small woods, in bodies of surface waters or near groundwater collecting areas
- If the solution comes in contact with the skin or eyes, rinse with water
1x CANNA COGR FLORES A+B 5L
All orders over 99$ placed through Indoor Growing Canada qualify for FREE Shipping.
Indoor Growing Canada ships all over Canada from Canada and we provide all shipments with a tracking number.
Once your order has been shipped, you will receive an email update with shipping details along with the associated tracking number.
Indoor Growing Canada delivers packages through these carriers : Canada Post, FedEx, Dicom, Canpar, Purolator and UPS.
Most shipping carriers do not ship to PO boxes. If you enter a PO box for your shipping address, Indoor Growing Canada might have to contact you to provide an alternative delivery address.
Please note that tracking information might be updated only one (1) business day after your order has been shipped.
Shipping Delivery Times
2 to 3 business days for Quebec and Ontario. 3 to 7 business days for other provinces.
All orders placed through Indoor Growing Canada come with discreet shipping.
Before returning any items, please contact us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to request a Return Authorization Number (RMA). Items sent back without authorization may not be refundable.
To return a purchase, your items must meet the following conditions :
1. Be returned within 30 days of your delivery date.
2. Be in its original and unopened box.
3. Be returned with a receipt or proof of purchase.
Buyer will receive a prepaid return shipping label.
Indoor Growing Canada reserves the right to reject returns which do not comply with our return policy.
Upon successful inspection of returned items, a refund, less the restocking fees, will be issued back to your original payment method within 5 business days of receiving your return.
Once your refund has been processed, a refund confirmation will be sent to the email address provided at checking out. Your financial institution may require additional time to process the refund to your account.