CANNA Rhizotonic 5L
Add & Get Free Shipping
Congratulations! Your order is eligible for FREE Delivery.
Discover the CANNA Rhizotonic 5L
CANNA Rhizotonic 5L is a powerful, algae based, vegetative stimulator for roots of fast-growing plants that already have roots or root initials. RHIZOTONIC stimulates further root development, increases the plant’s resistance to disease and promotes its inner and outer strength.
RHIZOTONIC is 100% natural, and contains multiple vitamins. RHIZOTONIC influences the root environment and is the ideal supplement for the crop environment created by the grower. RHIZOTONIC has a calming effect on plants, and is ideally suited for use when shipping or re-potting plants. RHIZOTONIC will also improve plants that are unhealthy or poorly developed.
RHIZOTONIC can be used regardless of the type of medium. It is suitable for cultivation in potting soil and hydro culture. RHIZOTONIC is often sprayed on leaves and can be used as a simple means for raising the pH level in fertilizer tanks.
Rhizotonic is ideal for
- Cuttings and plants that need to be repotted
- Poor and badly developed plants
- Plants which have suffered shock
- All media (Soil, Coco, COGr, Hydroponics, can also be used as foliar spray)
Instructions for use
- Dosage: 40 ml / 10 Liter - 15 ml / US gallon (1:250)
- Use 1 to 6 times daily to the cultivation medium and/or spray directly on the leaves until a strong root system has developed
- Decrease dosage to 5 ml / 10 Liter - 2 ml / US gallon (1:2000) after a strong root system has developed
- When repotting, one should pre-treat the growing medium with this solution
- The results of Rhizotonic are better with low EC, if necessary use during the first few days only Rhizotonic (without other fertilizer)
Rhizotonic is 100% vegetable based and suitable for any growing medium like soil, ‘’Coco’’ and hydroponics.
- Shake the bottle well before use
- Store in a dark place
- Keep away from extremes of hot and cold
All orders over 99$ placed through Indoor Growing Canada qualify for FREE Shipping.
Indoor Growing Canada ships all over Canada from Canada and we provide all shipments with a tracking number.
Once your order has been shipped, you will receive an email update with shipping details along with the associated tracking number.
Indoor Growing Canada delivers packages through these carriers : Canada Post, FedEx, Dicom, Canpar, Purolator and UPS.
Most shipping carriers do not ship to PO boxes. If you enter a PO box for your shipping address, Indoor Growing Canada might have to contact you to provide an alternative delivery address.
Please note that tracking information might be updated only one (1) business day after your order has been shipped.
Shipping Delivery Times
2 to 3 business days for Quebec and Ontario. 3 to 7 business days for other provinces.
All orders placed through Indoor Growing Canada come with discreet shipping.
Before returning any items, please contact us via email (email@example.com) to request a Return Authorization Number (RMA). Items sent back without authorization may not be refundable.
To return a purchase, your items must meet the following conditions :
1. Be returned within 30 days of your delivery date.
2. Be in its original and unopened box.
3. Be returned with a receipt or proof of purchase.
Buyer will receive a prepaid return shipping label.
Indoor Growing Canada reserves the right to reject returns which do not comply with our return policy.
Upon successful inspection of returned items, a refund, less the restocking fees, will be issued back to your original payment method within 5 business days of receiving your return.
Once your refund has been processed, a refund confirmation will be sent to the email address provided at checking out. Your financial institution may require additional time to process the refund to your account.