Discover CANNA START 2-1-2
CANNA START 2-1-2 is a unique, balanced, one-part nutrient to meet the needs of seedlings and rooted cuttings.
CANNA Start gives you all the primary, secondary, and micronutrients for a cutting or seedling to develop into a strong healthy plant.
CANNA Start is a complete one-part nutrient meaning it contains all the needed elements in one bottle (no A and B versions needed).
- Reduces the risk of overfeeding
- Reduces the risk of plant material turning yellow
- Propagation media
- Perfect for growers that grow from seeds, take their own cuttings, put the seedlings or cuttings in small pots first, before transplanting them into the final medium
- Nitrogen 2%
- Phosphate 1%
- Potash 2%
Direction for use
- Shake bottle well before use
- Fill nutrient reservoir with water
- Add CANNA Start to the nutrient reservoir with the dilution ratio 1:250 (40ml/10Liter or 15 ml/Gal)
- The EC of CANNA Start dissolved in (tap) water varies between 0.7 - 1.3 mS (= the solution EC + the water EC)
- Recommended pH: 5.2 - 6.2
- Make sure there is sufficient drain (10%)
- Keep out of reach of children
- Store in a dark place
- Keep away from extremes of hot and cold
- Over fertilization has a negative effect on the nutrient mix and plant quality
- If the solution comes in contact with the skin or eyes, rinse with water
1x CANNA START 2-1-2 500ML
After your purchase, the items are subject to the respective manufacturer’s warranty policy.
These policies can be found on the original manufacturer’s website or by contacting them.
Indoor Growing Canada is not responsible for replacing, repairing or any costs associated with your item while under warranty.
Indoor Growing Canada will assist you in your warranty claim by helping you coordinate with the original manufacturer.