CANNA START 2-1-2 500 ML
Add & Get Free Shipping
Congratulations! Your order is eligible for FREE Delivery.
Discover CANNA START 2-1-2 500 ML
CANNA START 2-1-2 500 ML is a unique, balanced, one-part nutrient to meet the needs of seedlings and rooted cuttings.
CANNA Start gives you all the primary, secondary and micro nutrients for a cutting or seedling to develop into a strong healthy plant.
CANNA Start is a complete one-part nutrient meaning it contains all the needed elements in one bottle (no A and B versions needed).
- Reduces the risk of overfeeding
- Reduces the risk of plant material turning yellow
- Propagation media
- Perfect for growers that grow from seeds, take their own cuttings, put the seedlings or cuttings in small pots first, before transplanting them into the final medium
- Nitrogen 2%
- Phosphate 1%
- Potash 2%
Direction for use
- Shake bottle well before use
- Fill nutrient reservoir with water
- Add CANNA Start to the nutrient reservoir with the dilution ratio 1:250 (40ml/10Liter or 15 ml/Gal)
- The EC of CANNA Start dissolved in (tap) water varies between 0.7 - 1.3 mS (= the solution EC + the water EC)
- Recommended pH: 5.2 - 6.2
- Make sure there is sufficient drain (10%)
- Keep out of reach of children
- Store in a dark place
- Keep away from extremes of hot and cold
- Over fertilization has a negative effect on the nutrient mix and plant quality
- If the solution comes in contact with the skin or eyes, rinse with water
1x CANNA START 2-1-2 500ML
Please note courier guaranteed service has been suspended for peak season until further notice.
All orders over 99$ placed through Indoor Growing Canada qualify for FREE Shipping.
Indoor Growing Canada ships all over Canada from Canada and we provide all shipments with a tracking number.
Once your order has been shipped, you will receive an email update with shipping details along with the associated tracking number.
Indoor Growing Canada delivers packages through these carriers : Canada Post, FedEx, Dicom, Canpar, Purolator and UPS.
Most shipping carriers do not ship to PO boxes. If you enter a PO box for your shipping address, Indoor Growing Canada might have to contact you to provide an alternative delivery address.
Please note that tracking information might be updated only one (1) business day after your order has been shipped.
Shipping Delivery Times
2 to 3 business days for Quebec and Ontario. 3 to 7 business days for other provinces.
All orders placed through Indoor Growing Canada come with discreet shipping.
Before returning any items, please contact us via email (email@example.com) to request a Return Authorization Number (RMA). Items sent back without authorization may not be refundable.
To return a purchase, your items must meet the following conditions :
1. Be returned within 30 days of your delivery date.
2. Be in its original and unopened box.
3. Be returned with a receipt or proof of purchase.
Buyer will receive a prepaid return shipping label.
Indoor Growing Canada reserves the right to reject returns which do not comply with our return policy.
Upon successful inspection of returned items, a refund, less the restocking fees, will be issued back to your original payment method within 5 business days of receiving your return.
Once your refund has been processed, a refund confirmation will be sent to the email address provided at checking out. Your financial institution may require additional time to process the refund to your account.