Discover the CANNA Substra Flores A+B SW 5L
A direct availability and a correct composition of nutrients play a crucial role during the plant’s blooming phase.
CANNA Substra Flores A+B SW 5L stimulates the fructification and contains all the nutrients that the plant needs during this phase.
CANNA Substra Flores A+B SW 5L...
- During the blooming phase considerable less nitrogen is needed for example, but an increased need for potassium and phosphorous occurs
- In addition, SUBSTRA Flores’ unique formula is rich in trace elements in a directly absorbable form.
- This results in an exuberant bloom.
A ready to use fertilizer solution is made by diluting A & B concentrates in equal amounts with tap water
- Shake Substra Flores A and Substra Flores B well before use
- Dosage: 40 ml / 10 Liter - 15 ml / US gallon (1:250)
- Stir well and let mixture stand for some hours
- Recommended pH: 5.2 - 6.2
- Recommended EC for Substra Flores A + B is 0.8 - 1.8 mS/cm (Part A plus Part B and assuming source water at 0.0 EC)
- Water gift: 4 - 6 liter / m2 / day
- Never mix the A-concentrate directly with the B-concentrate, as insoluble combinations will occur
- Keep out of reach of children
- Store in a dark place
- Keep away from extremes of hot and cold
- Over fertilization has a negative effect on the nutrient mix and plant quality
- Not to be used in protected nature reserves, reed beds or swampy areas, in hedges or small woods, in bodies of surface waters or near groundwater collecting areas
- If the solution comes in contact with the skin or eyes, rinse with water
1x CANNA SUBSTRA FLORES A+B 5L
After your purchase, the items are subject to the respective manufacturer’s warranty policy.
These policies can be found on the original manufacturer’s website or by contacting them.
Indoor Growing Canada is not responsible for replacing, repairing or any costs associated with your item while under warranty.
Indoor Growing Canada will assist you in your warranty claim by helping you coordinate with the original manufacturer.