CANNA Substra Vega A SW 20L
Add & Get Free Shipping
Congratulations! Your order is eligible for FREE Delivery.
Discover the CANNA Substra Vega A SW 20L
At the beginning of the growth phase, the plant lays the foundation for its eventual yield. CANNA Substra Vega A SW 20L is developed especially to fulfil the plant’s needs optimally during this phase.
CANNA Substra Vega A SW 20L...
- Characteristics of a healthy and powerful growth are vital side shoots and a luxuriant root development.
- SUBSTRA Vega is applied to all types of inert mediums.
- A complete absorption of nutrients and water is guaranteed from the beginning of the cultivation because SUBSTRA Vega is rich in directly absorbable nitrogen compounds and trace elements.
- A ready to use fertilizer solution is made by diluting A & B concentrates in equal amounts with tap water
- Shake Substra Vega A and Substra Vega B well before use
- Dosage: 40 ml / 10 Liter - 15 ml / US gallon (1:250)
- Recommended pH: 5.2 - 6.2
- Recommended EC for Substra Vega A + B is 0.8 - 1.5 mS/cm (Part A plus Part B and assuming source water at 0.0 EC)
- Water gift: 3 - 5 liter / m2 / day
- Never mix the A-concentrate directly with the B-concentrate, as insoluble combinations will occur
- Keep out of reach of children
- Store in a dark place
- Keep away from extremes of hot and cold
- Over fertilization has a negative effect on the nutrient mix and plant quality
- Not to be used in protected nature reserves, reed beds or swampy areas, in hedges or small woods, in bodies of surface waters or near groundwater collecting areas
- If the solution comes in contact with the skin or eyes, rinse with water
1x CANNA Substra Vega A 20L
Please note courier guaranteed service has been suspended for peak season until further notice.
All orders over 99$ placed through Indoor Growing Canada qualify for FREE Shipping.
Indoor Growing Canada ships all over Canada from Canada and we provide all shipments with a tracking number.
Once your order has been shipped, you will receive an email update with shipping details along with the associated tracking number.
Indoor Growing Canada delivers packages through these carriers : Canada Post, FedEx, Dicom, Canpar, Purolator and UPS.
Most shipping carriers do not ship to PO boxes. If you enter a PO box for your shipping address, Indoor Growing Canada might have to contact you to provide an alternative delivery address.
Please note that tracking information might be updated only one (1) business day after your order has been shipped.
Shipping Delivery Times
2 to 3 business days for Quebec and Ontario. 3 to 7 business days for other provinces.
All orders placed through Indoor Growing Canada come with discreet shipping.
Before returning any items, please contact us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to request a Return Authorization Number (RMA). Items sent back without authorization may not be refundable.
To return a purchase, your items must meet the following conditions :
1. Be returned within 30 days of your delivery date.
2. Be in its original and unopened box.
3. Be returned with a receipt or proof of purchase.
Buyer will receive a prepaid return shipping label.
Indoor Growing Canada reserves the right to reject returns which do not comply with our return policy.
Upon successful inspection of returned items, a refund, less the restocking fees, will be issued back to your original payment method within 5 business days of receiving your return.
Once your refund has been processed, a refund confirmation will be sent to the email address provided at checking out. Your financial institution may require additional time to process the refund to your account.