CANNA Terra Flores is a complete one-part nutrient for plants during the flowering stage. It contains the right amounts of potassium and phosphorous to fulfill the plants needs during this stage. It stimulates fruit formation and provides every plant with its characteristic flavor. It is suitable for growing in pots and open soil and both in and outdoors.
Canna Terra Flores...
- CANNA Terra Flores is easy to use, dissolves easily and is extremely suitable for growing with automatic ”run to waste” irrigation systems
- The availability and composition of nutrients play a crucial role during the plant’s flowering stage. The tendency of soil to bind nutritional ions is compensated for by the preparation methods used for Terra Flores
- Terra Flores is excellent in stimulating fruit formation and contains all the nutritional elements that the plants need during flowering
- It stimulates fruit formation and provides every plant with its characteristic flavor
- User Instructions :
> Shake the bottle well before use
> Dissolve 50 ml / 10 Liter - 19 ml / US gallon (1:200)
> Apply solution 1 to 3 times a week depending on container size, circumstances and using a fertile soil
> If growing in less fertile soil it is recommended to use solution more frequently
> It is recommended to use with soilless mixes that have a nutrient starter charge and longer term pH control like Terra Professional Plus
> Recommended pH: 5.8 – 6.2
> Recommended EC: 1.0 - 1.5 mS/cm (=EC of the nutrient mix)
- Other directions :
> Keep out of reach of children
> Store in a dark place and prevent from freezing and thawing repeatedly
> Over fertilization has a negative effect on the nutrient mix and plant quality
> Not to be used in protected nature reserves, reed beds or swampy areas, in hedges or small woods, in bodies of surface waters or near groundwater collecting areas
> If the solution comes in contact with the skin or eyes, rinse with water
- Available sizes 1L, 5L, 20L
- For more informations : http://www.canna.ca/terra_flores
1x CANNA Terra Flores 1L
All orders over 59$ placed through Indoor Growing Canada qualify for FREE Shipping.
Indoor Growing Canada ships all over Canada from Canada and we provide all shipments with a tracking number.
Once your order has been shipped, you will receive an email update with shipping details along with the associated tracking number.
Indoor Growing Canada delivers packages through these carriers : Canada Post, FedEx, Dicom, Canpar, Purolator and UPS.
Most shipping carriers do not ship to PO boxes. If you enter a PO box for your shipping address, Indoor Growing Canada might have to contact you to provide an alternative delivery address.
Please note that tracking information might be updated only one (1) business day after your order has been shipped.
Shipping Delivery Times
2 to 3 business days for Quebec and Ontario. 3 to 7 business days for other provinces.
All orders placed through Indoor Growing Canada come with discreet shipping.
Before returning any items, please contact us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to request a Return Authorization Number (RMA). Items sent back without authorization may not be refundable.
To return a purchase, your items must meet the following conditions :
1. Be returned within 30 days of your delivery date.
2. Be in its original and unopened box.
3. Be returned with a receipt or proof of purchase.
Buyer will receive a prepaid return shipping label.
Indoor Growing Canada reserves the right to reject returns which do not comply with our return policy.
Upon successful inspection of returned items, a refund, less the restocking fees, will be issued back to your original payment method within 5 business days of receiving your return.
Once your refund has been processed, a refund confirmation will be sent to the email address provided at checking out. Your financial institution may require additional time to process the refund to your account.