Discover CGE Max300 SP3 LED Grow Light
Purple (Blue, Green, Yellow, Red)
- The CGE Max300 SP3 LED Grow Light spectrum is a well rounded spectral output that maximizes photosynthesis. Large amounts of blue light for vegetative growth, and red light for flowering. Yellow and green outputs also help maximize photosynthesis through the red and blue spectrums. This spectrum maximizes standard growing and flowering.
The Canadian made CGE Max300 Grow Light is the ideal energy-saving growing solution for replacing existing HPS fixtures. Its design is to maximize efficiency of a grow light by utilizing its casing as a working heatsink. The model further saves energy by emitting customizable spectral outputs so that no energy is wasted on un-needed spectrum emissions. Unlike current LED Fixtures, the heatsink allows the design to operate efficiently using one cooling fan for the entire fixture; requiring less power.
Extruded aluminum design that aids in the dissipation of heat. This design allows for minimal secondary cooling features such as excess fans or water cooling systems.
Customizable and easily installed fixture with room for
additional controls such as spectral, dimming, and timing, controls.
- Dimensions : 737mm x 179mm x 134mm
- Weight : 8kg (17.64lbs)
- Max Wattage : 300W
- HIS Equivalent : 800W HPS
- Diode Wattage : 3W
- Beam Angle : 120º
- Footprint : 6ft x 4ft
- Input Voltage : 110-240V AC
- Amperage : 2.3 amp
- Hanging gear for user preference
- Tailored spectral output
- Modular design for easy servicing
- 3-year warranty
After your purchase, the items are subject to the respective manufacturer’s warranty policy.
These policies can be found on the original manufacturer’s website or by contacting them.
Indoor Growing Canada is not responsible for replacing, repairing or any costs associated with your item while under warranty.
Indoor Growing Canada will assist you in your warranty claim by helping you coordinate with the original manufacturer.