BIO-WORM differs from other products on the market because it contains concentrated extracts of various red worm vermicomposts.
Red worm vermicompost is scientifically recognized for its high content of soluble trace elements and its strenght microbial activity (higher than in the traditional compost). This difference is due to the biochemical process of decomposition involving mesophilic bacteria and fungi which are stimulated by the activity of red worms.
- Contains high concentrations of humic acids (40% to 60% higher than in compost tea)
- Activate the links between minerals, thus facilitating their uptake by plants
- Humic compounds play an hormonal part similar to auxin, are antioxidant and have highly effective pest control effect
- High content of microorganisms, humic substances, growth regulators and soluble and chelated trace elements
- Stimulate biological activity of the soil, plant growth and intensify the color of the foliage
- Improve plant health while reducing fertilizer requirements (better absorption of nutrients), they do not burn plant roots (even in overdose)
- Availaible sizes 1L, 4L, 20L
1x Cinagro Bio-Vers Clear Earthworm Castings Extract 4L
All orders over 59$ placed through Indoor Growing Canada qualify for FREE Shipping.
Indoor Growing Canada ships all over Canada from Canada and we provide all shipments with a tracking number.
Once your order has been shipped, you will receive an email update with shipping details along with the associated tracking number.
Indoor Growing Canada delivers packages through these carriers : Canada Post, FedEx, Dicom, Canpar, Purolator and UPS.
Most shipping carriers do not ship to PO boxes. If you enter a PO box for your shipping address, Indoor Growing Canada might have to contact you to provide an alternative delivery address.
Please note that tracking information might be updated only one (1) business day after your order has been shipped.
Shipping Delivery Times
2 to 3 business days for Quebec and Ontario. 3 to 7 business days for other provinces.
All orders placed through Indoor Growing Canada come with discreet shipping.
Before returning any items, please contact us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to request a Return Authorization Number (RMA). Items sent back without authorization may not be refundable.
To return a purchase, your items must meet the following conditions :
1. Be returned within 30 days of your delivery date.
2. Be in its original and unopened box.
3. Be returned with a receipt or proof of purchase.
Buyer will receive a prepaid return shipping label.
Indoor Growing Canada reserves the right to reject returns which do not comply with our return policy.
Upon successful inspection of returned items, a refund, less the restocking fees, will be issued back to your original payment method within 5 business days of receiving your return.
Once your refund has been processed, a refund confirmation will be sent to the email address provided at checking out. Your financial institution may require additional time to process the refund to your account.