Discover the Cultilene Block 6'' X 6'' X 6'' (48 / Case)
Cultilene is a genuine propagation specialist: from the melting of the basalt, until the transformation to germination plugs or growing blocks, everything takes place under close supervision. Doing so gives usthe opportunity to control the entire chain, and that makes our products more uniform, firmer and more productive. Cultilene offers a much extended product range of propagation products, but is also equipped andwilling to produce tailor-made products.
Cultilene has the following characteristics:
- Superb air to water ratio
- A fibre structure that holds water longer
- Less resistance for the roots to grow in the block, resulting in better roots for "fragile" crops
- A fibre structure that enhances faster initial rooting
- All products are uniform and comparable with each other
- Guaranteed firmness
After your purchase, the items are subject to the respective manufacturer’s warranty policy.
These policies can be found on the original manufacturer’s website or by contacting them.
Indoor Growing Canada is not responsible for replacing, repairing or any costs associated with your item while under warranty.
Indoor Growing Canada will assist you in your warranty claim by helping you coordinate with the original manufacturer.