The Under Current® Recirculating Deep Water Culture (RDWC) System features the patented Sub-Current Culture® circulation method. This high-performance water culture system is unmatched in efficiency, layout versatility and ease of use. The Under Current® utilizes negative water pressure to recirculate oxygenated nutrient solution through the plant’s root zone ensuring pH and EC levels are uniform throughout the entire system.
The Under Current® is the cornerstone of the CCH2O Proven Production Approach when used with Cultured Solutions® Nutrients and the CCH2O Nutrient Dosing System.
|NUMBER OF ROWS:||3|
|NUMBER OF SITES:||9|
|PLANT SPACING & MODULE SIZE:||18″ Centers / 8 Gallon|
|SYSTEM DIMENSIONS (FEET/METERS)||4’7″ x 6’10.5″ / 1.4m x 2.10m|
|TOTAL SYSTEM VOLUME/RESERVOIR (GAL/LT)||69 / 261|
|POWER USAGE (WATTS)||105|
|RECOMMENDED WATER CHILLER (HP)||1/10 – 1/6 HP|
THIS SYSTEM INCLUDES:
- CCH2O Multi Mod Growth Modules with Drain Well
- CCH2O 5.5″ Heavy Duty White Lids with Port Hole
- CCH2O 5.5″ Heavy Duty Net Pots
- CCH2O Easy Clean Manifolds with UC Spin-Tight Bulkheads
- CCH2O Add-Back Kit
- High Flow Aeration Manifold
- Air Pump Bank with CCH2O Air Flow Regulator
- Premium Linear Air Pump(s)
- Danner Mag-Drive™ Return Pump with 1″ Return Hose
- Optional Drain Out Kit Available
- Adjustable Float Valve with Reservoir Adapter Kit
- Cultured Solutions™ XS Growers Pack
- 3-Year Limited Warranty.