Ask for a Quote
Cyclone Fungicide 10L
***IMPORTANT: To purchase pesticides, fungicides, or insecticides, you must include your pesticide resale or use permit number. A permit issued by the Minister for the classes of pesticides designated by Regulation is required for both resale of pesticides (wholesale) and use of pesticides (retail sale). It is the responsibility of the user to obtain any license or certification required to use Commercial and/or Restricted products.***
Powdery mildew on your crop? Fight back with Cyclone fungicide! Cyclone is a lacto-fermented liquid fungicide and bactericide. It protects against Powdery Mildew, Black Spot, and Bacterial Canker.
A building block of your integrated pest management (IPM) program, Cyclone fungicide is approved for organic cultivation and is safe for use with beneficial organisms and pollinators.
Cyclone fungicide is a non-systemic foliar spray that is safe to use up until zero days to harvest, allowing you to keep control of the infection and maintain quality.
- Active ingredients: Citric acid and lactic acid (present as fermentation products of Lactobacillus casei strain LPT-111)
- Packaging: One (1) case = 2 x 10L
- Formulation Type: Liquid concentrate
- Chemical Group: N/A Biopesticide
- PHI: 0 days
- REI: When spray is dry
Recommendations for optimal results
- Use of a non ionic surfactant can help achieve better coverage of leaves and better efficacy; Agral 90 (0,1%), Liberate (0.25%)
- Coverage of both sides of leaves is essential
- When conditions are susceptible to disease development, use Cyclone in a rotational program with other fungicides
- Cyclone can leave a water-soluble white deposit. The addition of Xiameter (Sylgard) at 0.015% can reduce the appearance of the residue on plants.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.