- Source of thiamine to encourage vibrant plant growth
- Aids in the development of new cuttings
- Aids in plant resistance against environmental stress
- Reduces risk of transplant shock
- Contains potassium for plant growth enzymes
B1 Boost is used at 2ml per litre in both Vegetative and flowering stages
After your purchase, the items are subject to the respective manufacturer’s warranty policy.
These policies can be found on the original manufacturer’s website or by contacting them.
Indoor Growing Canada is not responsible for replacing, repairing or any costs associated with your item while under warranty.
Indoor Growing Canada will assist you in your warranty claim by helping you coordinate with the original manufacturer.