Discover the Garden Controls Cooling Thermostat Controller
The COOLING THERMOSTAT controls cooling fans to maintain the room temperature at a value corresponding to the day or night set points.
Day & Night TEMPERATURE SET POINTS: 50°F to 100°F (10°C to 38°C)
3-position Slide Switch to select differential:
- +/- 2°F: Fan will start 2°F above set point and will stop 2°F below set point.
- +/- 4°F: Fan will start 4°F above set point and will stop 4°F below set point.
- +/- 6°F: Fan will start 6°F above set point and will stop 6°F below set point.
LIGHT SENSOR: Day/night detector.
OUTPUT ON: Light indicator is lit when power is applied to the power/output cord (piggy back cord).
External TEMPERATURE PROBE for accurate reading.
• Easy Day and Night Settings
• Accurate Electronic Control with External Sensor
• Maximizes Life Equipment with Differential Setting
• 120V 12A
1x Garden Controls Cooling Thermostat Controller
After your purchase, the items are subject to the respective manufacturer’s warranty policy.
These policies can be found on the original manufacturer’s website or by contacting them.
Indoor Growing Canada is not responsible for replacing, repairing or any costs associated with your item while under warranty.
Indoor Growing Canada will assist you in your warranty claim by helping you coordinate with the original manufacturer.