Discover the Garden Controls Cooling Thermostat Controller
The COOLING THERMOSTAT controls cooling fans to maintain the room temperature at a value corresponding to the day or night set points.
Day & Night TEMPERATURE SET POINTS: 50°F to 100°F (10°C to 38°C)
3-position Slide Switch to select differential:
- +/- 2°F: Fan will start 2°F above set point and will stop 2°F below set point.
- +/- 4°F: Fan will start 4°F above set point and will stop 4°F below set point.
- +/- 6°F: Fan will start 6°F above set point and will stop 6°F below set point.
LIGHT SENSOR: Day/night detector.
OUTPUT ON: Light indicator is lit when power is applied to the power/output cord (piggy back cord).
External TEMPERATURE PROBE for accurate reading.
• Easy Day and Night Settings
• Accurate Electronic Control with External Sensor
• Maximizes Life Equipment with Differential Setting
• 120V 12A
1x Garden Controls Cooling Thermostat Controller