Discover the Garden Controls Fan Controller
The FAN CONTROLLER automatically slows down or speeds up centrifugal fans to maintain the room temperature at a value corresponding to the day or night set points.
Day & Night TEMPERATURE SET POINTS: 50°F to 100°F (10°C to 38°C)
3-position SLIDE SWITCH to select Idle options:
- Idle Off: Fan will stop when set point is reached.
- Idle On: Fan maintains minimum speed (idle) when room temperature is equal or cooler than set point.
- Idle On with Low Temperature: Fan maintains minimum speed (idle) when room temperature is equal or cooler than set point BUT fan will stop if room temperature gets cooler than 10F below set point.
LIGHT SENSOR: Day/night detector
OUTPUT ON: Light indicator is lit when power is applied to the power/output cord (piggy back cord), regardless of the fan speed. Indicator is OFF when fan is defeated.
External TEMPERATURE PROBE for accurate reading.
- Easy Day and Night Settings
- Accurate Electronic Control with External Sensor
- Stable Room Temperature with Fan Speed Control
- Safety Low Temperature Limit
- 120V 5A 600W
1x Garden Controls Fan Controller
After your purchase, the items are subject to the respective manufacturer’s warranty policy.
These policies can be found on the original manufacturer’s website or by contacting them.
Indoor Growing Canada is not responsible for replacing, repairing or any costs associated with your item while under warranty.
Indoor Growing Canada will assist you in your warranty claim by helping you coordinate with the original manufacturer.