- DLC Listed
- High efficacy (2.6 μmol s-1 per watt)
- High output for high intensity
- FCC and UL8800 compliant, IP66 wet rated
- CE and CB compliant, IP56 wet rated in Europe
- Top bin LEDs
- Reduced HVAC requirement (30-40% less)
- Balanced, full-spectrum light output
- Dimmable up to 50% without loss in efficiency when used with the Gavita E-Series LED Adapter
- 8-bar configuration allows for use in low rooms, on vertical racks, over benches, and even in tents
Gavita International b.v. warrants the mechanical and electronic components of their product to be free of defects in material and workmanship if used under normal operating conditions for a period of five (5) years from the original date of purchase.
Features & Benefits
With the same performance that makes Gavita the world’s leading horticultural lighting brand comes a new LED light fixture designed to deliver more usable energy to your plants while consuming less power. The Gavita Pro 1700e LED is a full-term light fixture that provides consistent, energy-efficient results.
Output and efficiency
Operating at 645 watts with an output of 1700 µmol s-1, this fixture achieves an impressive efficacy of 2.6 µmol s-1 per watt. Eight passively cooled LED bars provide intense light coverage with no fans or moving parts—significantly reducing the number of possible fail points compared to other fixtures.
After your purchase, the items are subject to the respective manufacturer’s warranty policy.
These policies can be found on the original manufacturer’s website or by contacting them.
Indoor Growing Canada is not responsible for replacing, repairing or any costs associated with your item while under warranty.
Indoor Growing Canada will assist you in your warranty claim by helping you coordinate with the original manufacturer.