Green Gold Nutrients Prime Time Grow 4 kg
Organic based Slow release Formula
This product is intended for indoor and outdoor plants alike, results may vary depending on multiple factors such as; type of soil, temperature, light and the type of plant being cultivated.
Apply once at the beginning of the growth stage and follow through with PrimeTime Bloom 10-9.5-9.5, two weeks before the flowering stage.
>> Note : For a successful plant production, please follow manufacturers’ indications. Warning : Test compatibility with other products prior to use.
Avoid contact with skin and/or eyes and inhalation of dust. Keep out of reach of children and animals.
In case of ingestion please consult a physician immediately.
> Application :
- Garden: Spread 600-1000 g on to the soil for approximately 144 square feet (12’ X 12’) of garden area.
- Exterior plants: Spread on to the soil between 20-35 g (1.5-2.5 tbsp.) around the base of the stem or trunk of the plant.
- Potted plants: Spread 5 g (1 tsp.) on to the soil, for a 4-6 in. diameter container or 15 g (1 tbsp.), for an 8-10 in. container. Add 1 g for each additional inch of container diameter.
- Available sizes 4KG, 20KG
- Total Nitrogen (N) 11%
- Available Phosphoric Acid (P205) 4.20%
- Soluble Potash (K20) 6%
1x Green Gold Nutrients Prime Time Grow 4 kg
After your purchase, the items are subject to the respective manufacturer’s warranty policy.
These policies can be found on the original manufacturer’s website or by contacting them.
Indoor Growing Canada is not responsible for replacing, repairing or any costs associated with your item while under warranty.
Indoor Growing Canada will assist you in your warranty claim by helping you coordinate with the original manufacturer.