Discover the Green Gold Soil Moist 2 - 4 mm granular 1 kg
Stores over 200 times its weight in water! Soil Moist Granules are a super absorbent “water crystal” that traps moisture that would normally percolate by root zones.
As the soil dries, the stored water is released back to plant roots.
Ideal for containers, baskets, vegetable gardens, turf and trees. Safe to use on all plants.
Detailed description•Reduces plant watering by 50%
• Encourages deep root penetration
• Reduces compaction
• Minimizes transplant shock
• Lasts several seasons
• Environmentally friendly
- DIRECTIONS FOR USE :
• Potting: Use 1 tsp per 8-inch pot and sprinkle Soil Moist evenly throughout the root zone.
• Do NOT top dress or place on the soil surface. After planting, water liberally to allow granules to absorb maximum amount of water.
• Gardens/ Lawns : Mix 1 oz per 6-foot row or 3 lbs per 500 square feet. Work granules into the soil close to plant roots. If transplanting or planting seeds, follow instructions for potting.
- Available sizes 1kg, 25kg
1x Green Gold Soil Moist 2 - 4 mm granular 1 kg
After your purchase, the items are subject to the respective manufacturer’s warranty policy.
These policies can be found on the original manufacturer’s website or by contacting them.
Indoor Growing Canada is not responsible for replacing, repairing or any costs associated with your item while under warranty.
Indoor Growing Canada will assist you in your warranty claim by helping you coordinate with the original manufacturer.