If you’re growing water hungry plants in containers then Gro-Wool is a good idea.
Gro-Wool can support house plants while watering just once every 2 to 4 weeks.
When growing in clay pellets mix in Gro-Wool to make water and nutrient distribution more uniform and have a moisture buffer in case the pump fails.
Gro-Wool also promotes fine root growth which leads to larger more vigorous growth.
>> TIP : If you are using a drain-to-waste system, then you do not need to pH condition the Gro-wool. Just fully saturate the wool with a pH 5.5 nutrient solution.
>> Usage :
- On its own as a potting mix.
- Mix with any potting mix to improve aeration and water holding capacity.
- Mix water Gro-Wool into your sandy garden soil to improve water holding capacity.
- Gro-Wool : Gro-Wool (Absorbent Granulate)
- Cubic Feet: 3.5 cubic feet (compressed)
- Weight : 45 lbs
1x Grodan GRO-WOOL ABSORBANT GRANULATE 45 LB
After your purchase, the items are subject to the respective manufacturer’s warranty policy.
These policies can be found on the original manufacturer’s website or by contacting them.
Indoor Growing Canada is not responsible for replacing, repairing or any costs associated with your item while under warranty.
Indoor Growing Canada will assist you in your warranty claim by helping you coordinate with the original manufacturer.