Discover the Hanna Instrument Hanna Probe Grochek Tri Meter PH HI-1286
The HI1286 brings the ability to test pH to any user at an affordable price.
The polyetherimide (PEI) body protects against accidental breakage while the spherical glass tip is perfect for aqueous samples due to the large surface area.
Suitable for samples from 0 to 80°C (32 to 176°F), this electrode is perfect for any general use application.
- PEI body offers increased durability
- PTFE junction protects against clogging
- Universal BNC connector makes this the perfect replacement electrode
- Junction Type/Flow Rate : PTFE
- Type of Electrolyte : polymer
- Body Material : PEI
- Tip / Shape : spheric (dia: 7.5 mm)
- Matching Pin : no
- Max. Pressure : 3.0 bar
- Temperature Operating Range : 0 to 80°C (32 to 176°F) - GP
- Overall Length : 120 mm / 163 mm
- Temperature Sensor : no
- Outer Diameter : 12 mm
- Cable : coaxial; 2 m (6.6’)
- Connector Type : BNC
- Amplifier : no
1x HI1286 Economy PEI Plastic Body pH Electrode
After your purchase, the items are subject to the respective manufacturer’s warranty policy.
These policies can be found on the original manufacturer’s website or by contacting them.
Indoor Growing Canada is not responsible for replacing, repairing or any costs associated with your item while under warranty.
Indoor Growing Canada will assist you in your warranty claim by helping you coordinate with the original manufacturer.