Discover the Hanna Instrument Hanna Probe PHEP4 PHEP5 Combo HI-73127
The HI73127 spare pH sensor makes electrode replacement quick and easy.
The spare pH sensor is designed as an easy-fit cartridge that locks into place, featuring two o-rings to maintain a watertight seal. With no pins to line up or that can break, this sensor is ideal for quick replacements.
- Extend the life of your Hanna pH tester with a spare pH sensor
- Keep your pH measurements simple & accurate
- Junction / Flow Rate : cloth
- Electrolyte : gel
- Max Pressure : 0.1 bar
- Range : pH : 0 to 14
- Recommended Operating Temperature : -5 to 50°C (23 to 122°F)
- Tip Shape : spheric (dia: 5 mm)
1x HI73127 Spare pH Electrode for Hanna Testers
After your purchase, the items are subject to the respective manufacturer’s warranty policy.
These policies can be found on the original manufacturer’s website or by contacting them.
Indoor Growing Canada is not responsible for replacing, repairing or any costs associated with your item while under warranty.
Indoor Growing Canada will assist you in your warranty claim by helping you coordinate with the original manufacturer.