The HI73127 spare pH sensor makes electrode replacement quick and easy.
The spare pH sensor is designed as an easy-fit cartridge that locks into place, featuring two o-rings to maintain a watertight seal. With no pins to line up or that can break, this sensor is ideal for quick replacements.
- Extend the life of your Hanna pH tester with a spare pH sensor
- Keep your pH measurements simple & accurate
- Junction / Flow Rate : cloth
- Electrolyte : gel
- Max Pressure : 0.1 bar
- Range : pH : 0 to 14
- Recommended Operating Temperature : -5 to 50°C (23 to 122°F)
- Tip Shape : spheric (dia: 5 mm)
1x HI73127 Spare pH Electrode for Hanna Testers